1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help to a guy who is on day 102

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Gab238, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Gab238

Gab238 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I hope you are doing well!

Look, Im on day 102 (yeah I made it) but, ever since I started this, I have been having night emissings, to be precise four since I started, and that's starting to worry me because what's the point of trying to have semen retention when your body releases it when you're not conscious, does any of you have any idea about what to do in a situation like this?

I just had one, and it is the second in less than twenty days, help please.

Beekind and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  2. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

4 isn’t a lot. It will reduce over time.

AuwL0ng, Beekind and PowerfulSRE like this.
  3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Beekind and ANewFocus like this.
  4. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

It's obvious but I thought I should point out: Guys don't sleep on your stomach when SR is the goal. Even females should not sleep on their stomach due to having female nipples

5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I usually do the lock. I have practiced it awake and nowadays I can control wet dreams. I realize that I am in a dream and it is going to be a wet one. Or even if I do not realize that it is a dream I still do not want to ejaculate. I first squeeze like holding pee, then tighten glutes and then tighten my lower back muscles. Then hold all of the muscles in tention during the normal feeling good part of it and you should not release. Try doing it before bed so you know what to do during the dream.

6. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Nocturnal emissions are normal and a sign that your system is becoming healed and more balanced even - your male biology is taking care of itself as it should be doing, not getting off-balance and messed up with forced, voluntary PMO emissions all the time. Wet dreams and nocturnal emissions are actually a sign that recovery is working - they are not a sign of relapse or going backward. The only risk is not to get too excited about memories of dream images or feelings of excitement in the genitals from such experiences and thereby lapse into MO or PMO. Like any dream, they images eventually fade, and one's junk calms down again. No worries!

Gray Duck, pahh and ANewFocus like this.
  7. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

I would not pressure yourself too much about it. To me it seems people who are advocating semen retention are forgetting one important step. Most of us who were/are addicts, would utilize PMO as a stress relief or perceived negative emotional "management." Which means once you remove that your body is in "freak out" state of sorts. So in that state your body will eventually force out a nocturnal emission to ease your stress from life and/or withdrawal because that is what it is accustomed to.

I believe time is an important factor, while you introduce new habits to manage your stress and any other emotions you would use PMO to cover up, along side a true form of abstinence from PMO. Don't fall prey to the elitist mentality, with regards to this need for immediate retention and do not pressure yourself. As long as you see the distance between each emission growing over time, then you are going along the right path.

Here is a link to a small collection of tips that a few members and myself have wrote down.

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...a-list-of-what-increase-the-frequency.311335/

It is Finished and JoeinMD like this.
  8. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

You are doing very well.
    You are becoming the master.

Forget semen, it will eventually stop leaking.

9. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

4 nocturnal emissions in 102 days isn't that bad.

10. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

ask in P.A.W.S thread man that have some problem that only occur on day 90 +

11. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

Semen retention and nocturnal emissions is perfectly normal. Most guys beat their dick and ruin themselves and never experience wet dreams(NE) because they’re always releasing their seed. When you retain your body is only getting rid of old dead semen from retaining so long. Wet dreams do not remove benefits, wet dreams do not mean a relapse, wet dreams do not negatively impact you or your journey in ANY shape or form. People have been wondering this for years but it’s common knowledge. Stop worrying about wet dreams.

Hero25 likes this.
  12. Sylveon389

Sylveon389 Fapstronaut

They're saying that I'm going to be 1,000 pounds of fat from semen retention. What the fuck do they know?

13. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Best wishes - keep up the good work.

14. ARGENTO50

ARGENTO50 Fapstronaut

I'm going for the 60th day of my semen retention and so far I have not had any nocturnal emissions. What is happening to me is that at any time of the day, at work / walking on the street etc. Not exciting situations, because I avoid them completely, I am releasing a little bit of transparent liquid that I imagine it would be something normal that the body needs to release, perhaps with time it will end. I hope so.

15. Bala2084

Bala2084 Fapstronaut

ARGENTO50 likes this.
  16. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

Sorry guys but you dont get the big picture , i am 92 days , i had 6 times wet dreams with ejection,
    Its natural behavior for your body to release itself whan you dont .
    You dont have control on it man,
    Keep the fight youre ok , no need for yoga and such

ARGENTO50 likes this.
  17. ARGENTO50

ARGENTO50 Fapstronaut

I agree with you, at least i dont have control on it.
    I don't exactly experience wet dreams, some days I just experience a kind of involuntary drip at any time of the day. That's all. I don't feel anything physically