1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Hi and welcome to the Challenge @aniseprakash. Please keep in mind that is a countdown Challenge and the highest goal you can choose from is 300 days. All explained here: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...down-with-achievements-to-unlock-open.246770/
    As you joined yesterday, today is 299 for you, tomorrow 298 and so on. You are on the finaList and on your way to be a LEGEND in 300 days. YAY!

Remember
    • Check in daily, it helps to stay committed and encourages all to thrive.
    • On Day 0, check in and tag me. I then unlock your achievement and you will be a LEGEND.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    Stay strong, safe, fresh and well.

-Spontifex

bellator de Christi likes this.
  2. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

3. Hi @queen_of_diamonds, glad you found you're way back. Important is to never give up and keep trying, keep growing. You are back on the list going for ASSASSIN. Stay strong.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  4. breaking-myths

I relapsed it was my highest streak.
    Starting the 30 day challenge now.

5. Hey, your longest streak ... that's great. And it seems you are fully motivated to make it even longer this time. No pressure hehe. Updated the list and you are now going for COMMANDER, 30 days. Stay strong. YAY

6. It’s been done, so you can easily do it again. If it’s been done it’s repeatable. But you can also do better. Keep going.

fg4795, Spontifex and breaking-myths like this.
  7. breaking-myths

Tnks brother. All the best to you too champ.

8. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Lost my path and became an addict again, trying a fresh start. 5 days goal, 5 days left