1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Day 1

Still having many urges to view P. Probably due to too often not giving in that good fight. Every good fight won makes it easier eventually. And gotta give frustrations somewhere. Channel to meditation or exercise.

2. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

Nice work admin, you always reply to everyone's messages and motivate them.
    Thank you for taking the initiative to start this challenge and keeping this thread alive.

3. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Congratulations on reaching 90 days! That's always a big milestone. Good that you're being humble, my ego was one reason that I fell after becoming a grey wizard in this challenge, so keep staying focused :)

4. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Day 2
    I was out for a week after my relapse. It got me really depressed and it triggered me even more to pmo again after 2 days. This second relapse was a sorrowful one, it was sad. Actually I didn't even get to feel any pleasure in any of those falls, which proves that this shit ain't healthy sexuality.

Anyways, I think now I have recomposed myself and processed that lost week. I'm with a clearer mind now and because of that I can spot the things that eventually led me to pmo.

And again I go up to the Mount Doom.

PS.: twisted my left foot, so I'll have to stop running for a while and stick only to upper body exercises.

5. Well said!! I think this is really a good and important post!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021
  6. So my Nazgul day is nearly over and so are the haunting thoughts from earlier. The only thing that's left is the night. But I won't have a device anywhere near, that's for sure.

The first day is always special. Well sometimes it's really a day 0 where you can't do much but mostly feel like shit. But today although I lacked a little sleep and motivation, it was good. By finishing day 0 I start a new streak ... that's what I wanted to say.

And although tomorrow will just be another day 1 on my long long Journey, it is crucial that I make something of it, in the sense of "one day at a time" and I think it would be good to try to have a fresh start, a new beginning ...

denn:
    Jedem Anfang wohnt ein Zauber inne

7. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 1

8. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

"Winning takes you through hell. And if you quit, that's where you'll stay." Tim Grover

Right now reading Tim Grover's book winning. He was the coach of kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. It's quite interesting the mind of these exceptional winners, let's see if I can take something out of it that fits into who I am.

I remember I was something like them when I wanted to get into medical school I didn't care what anybody said, the haters, doubters. I was single minded focus in a goal. Nothing else mattered, I remember one time I broke my foot and I didn't went to the doctor but continued studying. Until I was forced to go. There and all the travel to the hospital I simply kept studying they put a cast and I continued studying as if nothing happened. I was only a bit pissed because I was losing some time to study.

I feel some of that hunger is back in me.

9. 1000 congratulations on this epic milestone!

10. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

11. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

39 days in, been kinda away from the internet this weekend. I could be more productive though. Managed to get 4 pullups today to be on the challenge with Talz, which btw, I shall write to you tomorrow for I am spent today.

12. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Monday check in

Feeling tired, lazy, fatigued. I need to get at least one important thing done today, then focus on getting some good sleep.

13. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

14. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

15. Day 2 complete! @RiseToGreatness Congrats on reaching 90 days! You do a good job taking care of all of us in this thread.

I totally forgot at the time, but two days ago was my 1-year anniversary on NoFap. I wish I had more progress to show for it, but at least I'm still here. The past couple days I've been overeating due to being at social events with a lot of food. Enjoying good food in good company is fine, but I need to exercise more control over myself in those situations. That's what will help with PMO too.

St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us!

16. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Solid. If you look in your rear view mirror, you'll see me. ;)

17. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 88. Not a ton to say, very tired. This week I will make a greater effort to activate the compound effect. With consistency I will win. I had another relapse dream last night, twice in a row. Feel like I've had strong urges. Cute new girls at work I feel might be kinda noticing me. I must be leveling up a certain amount. People have been noticing that I'm getting bigger, so the workouts are working. I will have to step it up this week and be much more consistent.

18. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

20. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

23 days
    This time I'll make it to the 90