1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to start?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 17, 2021.

1. I am 15 years old. I really want to become a fit because after sitting in front of the computer. my body pain. my body wants to exercise but I don't know where to start .you can say that i spend my all day in just two room. I rarely move out of my home and also get tired in 10 min of walking

Perseverance 16 and Akbarmagnus like this.
  2. SethLCU

SethLCU Fapstronaut

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  3. I am not interested in making muscle. i am just 15 years old. The gym is for 18+ years. I want to stay fit as I do a lot of sitting and looking at the screen

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  4. SethLCU

SethLCU Fapstronaut

you only think you do not want muscle but anyways if you've bothered to visit the site you can see that there are plenty of exercise for cardio, it is just another brand of fitness.
    BTW age has nothing to do with muscle, back in the old days people depending on society started to train as early as 7.

Perseverance 16 and Great Me like this.
  5. You can start running man! , that's how i started my fitness journey. You can start running in the park and you can also do skipping. It will improve your overall health also it will make you slim.
    Just start small (the most important thing) and gradually increase your running .

punch54, Resilience 16 and Great Me like this.
  6. I found out jogging is a good thing for me but I get very tired even I jog for 1 min that is the reason I was not able to make this habit consistnent

Perseverance 16 and Riser like this.
  7. That's why i said start small and start from YOUR OWN LEVEL , you cannot start running like usain bolt on your first. You can only run according to how your physical condition is.
    Have patince , trust me you'll be really proud of yourself one day .

punch54, Resilience 16 and Great Me like this.
  8. I started to jog for 15 min but I can not jog the whole 15 min sometimes I walk and sometimes I run as fast I can but avoid stopping in between

9. Improv3r

Improv3r Fapstronaut

Commendable that you are 15 yet you are trying to improve.
    Know that you won't get better at something instantly. This website is all against instant gratification as well and you being here should explain what I mean.
    You need time and persistence to do everything better! If you run for 15 minutes today you can try running for 20 in a week time.
    You just need to consistently run and make it a habit so your body muscles adapt to the pain and intense movement. Keep at it and don't give up!

punch54 and Resilience 16 like this.
  10. I will try to add up more exercise when jogging become habit

11. That's the spirit!

Perseverance 16 and Great Me like this.
  12. Meepo12

Meepo12 New Fapstronaut

Hi, to begin with, practice every morning for 30 minutes (push-ups and running), then go to the sports section

13. Ra_Mack

Ra_Mack New Fapstronaut

Wow, it's really commendable that you understand this in so yong age! Do anything to move more during the day, and don't stop with your sport intention!

14. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

start with easy stuff and then go forward, make it a bit difficulter every time. Think on: how far can I get? And don't forget nutrition, very important for your progress!