1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jagliana's Journal | An S.O's perspective

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Jagliana, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1355: 10/14/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    • My husband has been honest with me.
    • Daily talk with my husband.
    • Worked on Self-Care as defined here.
    • Currently Reading: Various
    • Current Daily Podcast: "7 Good Minutes"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Dailies | Self-Care Completed:
    Self-care is not an indulgence. Self-care is a discipline.
    Morning routine / Verbalized my feelings
    Journal / Daily talk with hubby / Regulated my sleep.

Tony Robbins List of Basic Human Needs | Text explanation here / Sound.
    1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?
    Back, Hand & Foot Massage.

3 Things I am Grateful for Today:
    1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after our daughter's friend left, we finally had our place to ourselves again. She seems like a nice girl, so hopefully, she will be a good influence. Wade then gave me the trifecta and said that there was a woman at the store that would trigger me if I was there, so he was relieved that I was not there. In addition, he said he wasn't phased by her. This is something I can't believe. I'm sure he immediately thought "wow, that girl is hot!" before thinking, "oh man, glad Jag isn't here," but I digress. Then, we watched "Clickbait", which is a pretty interesting show, although Wade constantly finds discrepancies with the cop parts. Just as I was about to go to bed, my client sent some of my work. Now I have to rush.

Rather than go straight to work this morning, I decided to work out first. It was nice to work out again after almost a week. Afterward, I readied my oldest and tried to sit down to work, but there were interruptions nonstop. As soon as both kids are in school, I can really work. It's a lot of work, so unless something significant happens, my entries will be minimal.

What I liked about myself, today:
    (I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Motivated myself to work out.:emoji_ok_hand:

Wade W. Wilson likes this.
  2. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1356: 10/15/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after watching some TV with our eldest, Wade soothed my body with the trifecta. I was in so much pain after sitting at my desk for so long, it was such a relief. Then, we headed to bed, I was out of it.

Today, I worked out and unfortunately tired myself out, a little too much, this is not ideal for a full day of work. I really wanted to get another whole photo done before taking our kids to school, but between having to fix my slow Mac, various interruptions, and just tiredness, I did not even start. Wade is trying to turn one of his goals into a reality, and I am really proud of him for that and will support him the whole way through. After my doctor's appointment, we need to run a quick errand, and then I plan on getting right back to a full day of work. I hope there will not be any triggers to and from because that would be all I need.

(I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Pushing myself through a lot of...stuff.:emoji_ok_hand:

3. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1357: 10/16/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Wade.

Last night, after a long day of working, Wade gave me a soothing trifecta, it was so good, I can't even explain it. We watched some TV and I went to bed.

Today, I woke up and could barely move, so I skipped my workout. Instead, I jumped right back into another full day of work, I am trying to go as fast as I possibly can because we made plans a while ago to do something tomorrow with our kids and it will take a day out of my work. This is something I can not afford (loss of time) because of how late this client sent me the work, sigh. I hope I can still move by tomorrow. Wade has been helping out a lot by keeping the household busy so I could do this without interruption. I'm grateful his RDO's lined up with this.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying not to shame myself for not working fast enough and skipping my workout.:emoji_ok_hand:

4. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1358: 10/17/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Family Time.

Last night, after another muscle-soothing trifecta, which I appreciate so much, especially after a full day of working - we watched some TV (MaFS) and analyzed it. Then we headed to bed.

Today, after finally finishing one of the most painstaking photos, I was finally able to move on to the last few images. None of them are easy, but a bit better than that one. Because I finished most of the images, I went to the Halloween painting event that I scheduled weeks ago, with some peace of mind. We had a good time, the girls did their painting and the little one had Wade's assistance. Then we went to have some lunch and there I was hit with a trigger, which got even worse by the time we got to the next store, where there were more of them. I feel so fat, I can't work out, and have been eating horribly, so I feel even worse about myself, making these triggers even worse than normal. I know he does not look at me, especially not how I look now and think "she is hot!" - aka how he sees all of them and that sucks to know and feel.

:emoji_two_hearts: Did my best to stay in good spirits for my kids.:emoji_ok_hand:

5. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1359: 10/18/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) My Mac.

Last night, after a trigger-filled day, plus working with only one break, my body was toast. Wade gave me a wonderful trifecta, where we also spoke about triggers and how he feels/I feel. Then, we finished watching MaFS and my goodness, 90% of these couples need to be released from their contracts, it's just too toxic and causing so much trauma living with the partners they were paired with. After, we went to bed.

Today, Wade had to go to work, he is going to have practically a double shift, with a possible nap break in-between, which sucks. I like when he is home and around. I will be trying my best to finish up my work so that tomorrow all I have to do is send it off. I don't know how much more my back can take lol. At least today is a school day, so the kids will be out, therefore I HOPE I will be able to work, uninterrupted.

:emoji_two_hearts: Got up early so that I could work and learn some new techniques.:emoji_ok_hand:

6. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1360: 10/19/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after another grueling day of nonstop work, I am so grateful for Wade, because his trifectas give me so much relief. Afterward, we watched some TV, and I headed to bed.

Today, I was woken up to our eldest complaining about her throat feeling irritated. Wonderful. So, Wade was able to get home a little earlier and take her to the doctor instead of school. Thankfully, all the tests (to rule everything out) came back negative, but the mystery remains... why does her throat hurt? sigh. Well, I continued working on what I thought was my last image for this issue, but no, the client said there is another one coming. I do not know how much more my back can take. I can't work out, I don't feel like eating healthy because it's easier to eat convenience foods right now... I look and feel like crap and all this before our vacation. This is really priming up to be a great time for me, I can already feel it. Who wants to take bets at how many triggers and lows I'll have, during the one week I was looking forward to for over a year now. I'm sad.

:emoji_two_hearts: Surviving somehow, hit after hit.:emoji_ok_hand:

7. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1361: 10/20/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, I was really feeling the aftermath of working all week and the nerve tension after freaking out about our daughter and so much uncertainty. I also have to say I am proud of Wade, he got into the school he wanted, for his continued education goal. Later, Wade's knee was acting up so he just gave me a hand and foot rub, although I told him he should skip it, esp if he is in pain, he wanted to do it anyway. I appreciate it, but I don't want him feeling worse. We watched some TV, this show "Clickbait" really keeps you on your toes and then I went to bed.

Today, I finally got back to working out, it hurt, but I felt good and accomplished afterward. I am still waiting to hear back from my client about whether or not there will be more work, I let them know multiple times that as of this Friday, I am considered "on vacation and offline". I hope I get some kind of response, if not - at this point, it's on them. Now that I have a little free time, I will be reaching out to the kid's teachers, making sure all of our bill payments are scheduled, check out Wade's college documents and all of that miscellaneous stuff is done, before our trip - which we will hopefully still go on, sigh.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying to stay positive, in a world of uncertainty.:emoji_ok_hand:

8. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1362: 10/21/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after continued work, Wade gave me a wonderful trifecta. I appreciate everything he does, especially this week because while I was working like a maniac, he did all of the packing himself and took care of our kids so that I could do that uninterrupted. Then we watched Clickbait, we are hooked! lol after, it was bedtime for me.

Today, after an intense morning workout, I got my kids ready for school and went back to work. I am almost finished (fingers crossed). I hope when I send this back, the client will let me know if it's approved asap, so I could have that peace of mind - instead of no response and having the stress of uncertainty hovering over me. If I get done early, there are some small things I need to do, so that I could tie up any loose ends before our trip. I HOPE I will have some time today to get it done.

:emoji_two_hearts: Pushed myself through pain so that I could do the more challenging workout routine.:emoji_ok_hand:

9. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1363: 10/22/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a grueling long week(s) of nonstop work, I was finally done. Wade got the night off but felt a little out of it, so we just finished watching Clickbait, an awesome show that kept us guessing and on our toes the whole time.

Today, I did my morning workout and then we ran some quick errands before our trip. There were a few triggers but I managed them as best as I could. The rest of today we are going to clean and then get our Covid tests done. There are a lot of miscellaneous things for us to do before we leave. I am both terrified and excited about this trip.

:emoji_two_hearts: Got through my triggers.:emoji_ok_hand:

10. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1364: 10/23/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, Wade was tired and skipped the trifecta. He gave my hair the spa treatment - color and blowout, it came out great and I appreciate him helping me with that. My whole body is still in pain, I am still recovering after working behind the desk for hours straight, for over a week. Not to mention all of the extra stress my dad gave me, oh and my eldest too. I HOPE it will get better by tomorrow, but that's me asking for a miracle. Anyhow, we watched some TV and then headed to bed.

Today, I did my morning workout and let Wade sleep in a bit. We ran a few errands and the rest of the day is going to be all about cleaning and tying up loose ends before our vacation. I am very nervous about this trip, for so many reasons... health and then there are all the possible triggers, those thoughts give me pure terror. I hope everything turns out good, like the last time, but the uncertainty is eating my brain alive.

:emoji_two_hearts: Staying positive, in the midst of a lot of fear.:emoji_ok_hand:

11. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1366: 10/25/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Sleep.

Yesterday, we were supposed to be starting our vacation. After all negatives on our tests on Friday, Sunday morning our little one tested positive, so we had to deal with so much. It was a lot, for all of us.

Today, we are all still trying to deal with the shock of it all. Wade took our little one to CityMD for another test, just to confirm and yes, she is positive. I hope everything will be okay. Today is also our eldest's birthday, we will try to make it a happy one for her.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying to keep my head up.:emoji_ok_hand:

12. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1367: 10/26/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Negative Rapid Test.

Last night, all of us are still reeling and in a state of shock about everything that has occurred in the last two days. We still found a way to celebrate our eldest's birthday and have the little one involved, but still far enough from the rest of us. Later, Wade gave me a nice hand and foot rub, that got me really sleepy as we watched some MAFS, before heading to bed.

Today, Wade and I went to get tested for Covid, so far (knock on wood * * *) all of us have tested negative, but that is probably because the three of us have been vaccinated. Unfortunately, our little one could not get vaccinated, as it is not available for her age group yet. I'm so nervous about her being positive for Covid, I resent those who refuse to do the right thing, if not for themselves but for kids/those around them who can not get vaccinated. Anyway, we will try to make the best of this 'staycation' and hope for the best for our little one.

:emoji_two_hearts: Tested negative for Covid.:emoji_ok_hand:

13. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1368: 10/27/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Sleep.

Last night, after another day; post-shock, Wade helped to relax me with a trifecta, then we watched some TV and called it a night. This has been quite a week.

Today, we are going to celebrate our little's birthday as best as we can. It is so scary and unfortunate that she is positive and has to stay in isolation on her special day... instead of playing with new friends and celebrating on a cruise. I continue to be in a surreal state of shock that anything of this is actually happening and is not some wild and bad dream I am stuck in.

:emoji_two_hearts: Tried to make the best out of a crappy situation for our little one's birthday.:emoji_ok_hand:

14. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1369: 10/28/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after another day of a surreal reality, that our child has covid and we are home, not on day four of our vacation, watching her celebrate her birthday with other kids... Wade gave me a soothing trifecta, as we watched Mama's boy and analyzed it, OMG lol anyway. After that, we went to bed, both of us are so out of it and have been since all of this started.

Today, I did some stretching/yoga and wow, I think I put myself in more pain than when I began lol 7 minutes in I gave up and did an 80s workout routine instead. I probably should wait a bit more before jumping back into working out, I don't think my body can handle it still - between my congestion/breathing and my mental state. I probably will still try, because I feel guilty about skipping, ugh what a dilemma lol. Today, we'll spend most of the day trying to deal with the travel insurance company, so we can recoup the money we lost for the trip we didn't go on.

:emoji_two_hearts: Did some exercising today.:emoji_ok_hand:

15. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1370: 10/29/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, we watched some TV with our eldest, after putting the little one to bed. After she went to bed, we watched some MAFS, analyzed it, and it did not disappoint. Before we went to bed, Wade found out that instead of sleeping, she was on her device messing around. This led to him getting enraged and venting to me, which I prefer, instead of blowing up on her at night. Eventually, he simmered down and decided to deal with it the next day so we fell asleep.

Today, I slept in (snoozed my first alarm) and even though I got up later, because Wade is home, I still had the time to get my workout in without having to rush. Our little one still tested positive as of yesterday, I am hoping it will turn up negative soon, poor thing. Today will be another day at home, planning out finances and cleaning up my online world (my never-ending elephant task).

:emoji_two_hearts: Allowed myself to sleep in a little.:emoji_ok_hand:

16. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1371: 10/30/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a soothing trifecta, we finished watching Squid Games... what a convoluted and weird show, but I can see it happening too - that's the scary part.

Today, after a rough night (no sleep) I still did my morning workout. Then, my mom was able to sit with the kids, who were all in their own rooms so that we could run some errands. It was nice to finally get out, without any time constraint hovering over us. We also found some adorable gifts for our kids, it was pricey but so worth it lol. Our eldest keeps complaining about headaches... ugh, pllleeeaaassseeee....................................... what a week.

:emoji_two_hearts: Happy to get out of the house today and about the goodies we got for our girls.:emoji_ok_hand:

17. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1372: 10/31/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after another exhausting day, especially for Wade, we tried to relax at night/distract ourselves with some TV and then head to bed.

Today, it's Halloween, we were suppose to be returning home from a fun and relaxing vacation... but no, instead we are dealing with an onslaught of problems and it just keeps piling on. Now, our eldest has a high fever, the little one is still quantining etc. I still managed to workout this morning and we finally paid off our loan, two months earlier than I had planned. When my brain is back to normal* I will work on our finances again. Since we are spending Halloween at home and sick, Wade and I tried to make our kids smile by planning a treat hunt (at home) for the little one, getting a game that our eldest wanted, for her and maybe we'll get them whatever they want to eat. I will also try to watch Hocus Pocus, it's my tradition lol.

[​IMG]

:emoji_two_hearts: Paid off our loan!:emoji_ok_hand:

18. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1373: 11/01/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after enjoying our Halloween at home to the fullest, our eldest did something she had never done before. Suddenly, she said, "I just want to say thank you to both of you". I'm not quoting verbatim, but she said something to the effect of: "thank you for handling everything that happened this week, sorry that it happened, but thank you for being there". Wade and I were shocked, but hearing it from her made us feel good. After settling the kids down, Wade gave me a lovely trifecta and we continued watching TWD, which is a bit better this season, compared to the last few. Wade continued making remarks about wanting to have some 'ya know, fun', and all week I have been trying to tell him that I am in no mood. I don't even know how he can think about it, given everything going on right now. His continuous comments only added to my stress this week, because it made me feel guilty for rejecting his advances and worried that eventually him not 'getting any' from me, could cause a relapse. He told me no, that he was mostly joking and hadn't thought about P or M in years. I sure hope so.

Today, I did my morning workout. Then, we ran a few errands, and thankfully there were no triggers anywhere. Now, we are switching from Halloween decorations, right into Christmas. I know it is early, but it's depressing enough around here, maybe the holiday spirit will liven things up a bit.

:emoji_two_hearts: No triggers at any location we went to today.:emoji_ok_hand:

19. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1374: 11/02/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Wade.

Last night, both Wade and I had headaches, it has been a really long week. He was able to get the night off and I appreciate that so much, this way he could take my dad to his doctor's appointment, so I don't have to. We watched TWD as he gave me a soothing hand and foot rub and then we went to bed.

Today, I did my morning workout and I was so exhausted while doing it, but I felt relieved once it was done. I wish that I was naturally fit, slim, etc and did not have to work so hard to have/maintain these minimal results, ugh. It is a struggle, daily, but I made it a lifelong goal for myself, to never go back to the way I use to be (depressed: sedentary and barely exercising, ever). After feeding the kiddos, Wade took my dad to his appointment, I am really thankful that I did not have to go. Tomorrow, he will take our little one to go get tested again, her official isolation status ends at this point and she can go back to school. I HOPE the test will be negative, but I heard that it could take weeks for the virus to leave completely, however, after 10 days your viral load gets to a low point, where it is no longer transmissible. Our eldest still has a fever on and off, but with a cold, that could also take days. I just wanted everyone back to normal again, sheesh, I can not take it anymore. Hopefully, if Wade gets off for the rest of the week, we can decorate for Xmas! I need to make our home have that happy seasonal feeling, it brightens my mood.

:emoji_two_hearts: Staying motivated when I have every reason not to be.:emoji_ok_hand:

20. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1375: 11/03/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) She's negative!

Last night, after another very long and exhausting day, we decided to just relax by watching some tv and then heading to bed - instead of holiday-izing the home.

Today, I did my morning workout and got dressed so that we could go get our little one tested again, as today her "isolation" has officially ended. However, before we left, our eldest did not want to go to school and the drama with the waterworks began. She enraged me to the point where my body reacted the same as if I was hit by a really huge trigger or nervous/panic attack event. Wade still took her to school and dropped us off to get tested. Luckily, our little one has tested negative!! we are so elated about that, the first thing she wanted to do? go back to school lol. We went shopping and there was a trigger there, I did my best to get through it, it was a little easier because my nervous system was numb already. Now, we are home and I do not want to do anything at all. I kind of feel like a zombie, which is ironic given the fact that we are watching TWD.

:emoji_two_hearts: Brought myself to a place of calm, without medicine.:emoji_ok_hand: