1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Tafi, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Before we decide starting our journey,we daydreamed ourselves how we would be when we be like 100Days or +,how will life turns to,I had same daydream,and now look 36Days,happy for seeing improvement and development in my life,I can touch success now,not only for succeeding in the nofap journey but also for succeeding to live alone,plus living in a country that is far away from your native one,which puts many difficulties,in many directions,lots of people who were in same situation quit and returned to hometown,but I am still standing on my own,I am proud of myself to achieve a lot in less than a year,all what I dream now and "will reach" is to stay going in this progress,THERE IS NO GOING BACK. Yes for a better future

wicket, Riser, Future Bloomer and 5 others like this.
  2. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Very inspiring sensei!
    Everthing starts from imagination!

Tafi likes this.
  3. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Yes,correct.

aricking likes this.
  4. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

D37-38 flatline, but still completing in journey, sure more benefits will show up soon

Riser and aricking like this.
  5. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

I'm willing to write a post here in this thread talking about topic "Love Yourself" ,as I didn't see someone here talking about that in a thread,so I'd like to take the first move to talk about that topic in deepness

6. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Hello again dear readers,I had a flatline started from D37 till D44,today I am D46.Woke up with a great urge to masturbate,I can fill my penis is full with semen,that's why the urge to masturbate is high today,but I say no to this habit again,I will continue to fight and resist this habit and break the addiction,for myself to become better

7. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

The topic now will be "Love Yourself"
    I will divide it into two parts,and that will be the first part:

I am sure many of us,experienced the feeling that you don't want to be Yourself,you don't like or "even hate" how you look (having big nose,big ears,wide mouth or very small ,or your look in general is ugly "in your point of view or many people point of view"),how your voice is(maybe have a very deep one that sound scary or very sharp that you sound like a young lady voice),how your body is(too skinny or top fat),so with all this reasons you find yourself hating yourself,and this hatred grows when you find people bullying and insulting you,it goes into a deep level ,that you want to kill yourself or want to be another one;another person that people admire and feel attracted to

8. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Love Yourself
    Part 2:

Well,let me tell you that,beauty is relative,this person can find you ugly,while another person can find you handsome,while the third person find you a normal good looking person,that's a fact you need to know and forward after that you save this piece of information in your mind,don't think that you have a bad look because this or that said it,let me give you another piece of information,there are some people who are called "Bullies",they can't live without bullying somebody,so don't be their sheep to slay,don't make them feel that you are their victim,rise from the place you are,and beat your negative thoughts,trust me everyone of us has something special (in a good way) than the others,so it's time to search for that special thing.

9. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

D50 feels I am on the edge,really striving to complete on the journey

10. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Today will be topic about "Success" ,as the idea of success is misunderstood by many,so I found that there is a need to talk about it

11. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Many can address success is when you hit fame,have many cars and villas,have more than a company or a factory,etc.. that standard view of success,well let me move away for you the curtains so you can see what is out of the window.Success means you can achieve what you desire "most of the time",so if I want to achieve a good job and a good salary that's already a success,if you want to hit 90D of NF that's also a success,even a day passes without nf is a success. That's the definition of success

aricking and Jack55 like this.
  12. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

And what makes us feel very sad, is that we compare ourselves with our situation and how we are born like,to the others who seem perfect,super rich,super popular.You need to stop comparing yourself to others,there are like 1% of the whole universe so you are no exception as there are 99% of people like you

aricking and Jack55 like this.
  13. GodsDaughter

GodsDaughter Fapstronaut

Good stuff! Loving yourself is certainly a message that is at the core of all addictions; we love because God first loved us. :emoji_heart:

In my experience of working with people in this , it's so sad that "loving oneself" is often confused with "narcissism" or self-centered news, especially in religious cultures. My goodness.
    I also spoke about this within my NF journal some months ago after getting free from this toxic mindset through reading the book, "God loves me and I love myself."

Facing this within myself last year for the first time was a raw battle to strive tooth and nail to finally get free from the grips of fear, man's opinions, toxic mindsets, and strife that worked within me (and within my generations) to keep me enslaved. The lack of love I had toward myself fueled the addictions I tried to get free from, attaching itself to things like comparison and envy unknowingly. The work is very subtle and sinister to say the least.

God's love really transformed the way I viewed my life and how I viewed others.

Take care friend, and keep up the good work!! I love seeing things like this.

Love and truth are what truly sets free. :emoji_grin:

aricking, Roady and Tafi like this.
  14. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Well I can add that love is a power and energy that is very powerful,when you have it,the world can be under your feet.Glad to hear that you was able to become occupied with love.

aricking likes this.
  15. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Today topic is very sensitive,so I have to give an advice before reading it, if you are a feminist supporter don't read what I am about to write,to not hurt anyone feelings nor anyone hurts mine

aricking likes this.
  16. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

You are born as a man? ,then good luck dear man. When you feel weak or lonely no one will care about it,when you need help,you get nothing but disappointment and hatred towards everything infront of you,what can you do !,you live in a society expects from men to be Strong,rude or cold,successful and confident,that's all what they see or seek in a man,if you not one of those,then good luck in this life really

aricking likes this.
  17. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

The good news,is that I offer you a companionship so that you don't feel alone in the dark

aricking likes this.
  18. This is the reality.

Tafi and aricking like this.
  19. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

I want to talk about something real quick and short, it just came to my attention lately something very sensitive, which is finding many men and boys here in the nofap forums specially those the new comers to this community, a lot of them are guys, almost no one give a shit about their suffer, but if you found a girl in the section there you find support, love and encourage in her journey. I am very disgusted with the male behaviors, how can we see a male like us in his suffer and don't give a shit about him, and yet he is like us which gives us a strong reason to know his feeling and moreover help him out, but instead we turn our back to him, such a despicable attitude to meet from your own gender

20. wicket

wicket Fapstronaut