1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

510 days new benefits

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by modern milarepa, Sep 21, 2021.

1. aan0043

aan0043 New Fapstronaut

Insane man. More than a year plus and almost two years

modern milarepa likes this.
  2. iwillnevergiveup

iwillnevergiveup Fapstronaut

Hey, what did you do for sexual transmutation? I mean playing sport and meditation all day everyday is insane

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Sports, even just walking can help you.
    A creative activity as dancing or soft movement it helped me too.

It helped to have a lot of non ejaculatory meditation sex, you work sex energy with sex I find that is the easiest way. Even do I spent many months not having sex.

Asgardian36 and iwillnevergiveup like this.
  4. modern milarepa

Sex is the easiest one, one session of non ejaculatory sex can keep you calm for a all month not doing much else.

It's more easy to balance your energy that way.

Asgardian36 and iwillnevergiveup like this.
  5. Weird Ram

Weird Ram Fapstronaut

Congrats to you. Keep growing

6. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

at what day did you start having less overthinking?
    its a problem of mine i would like gone

7. modern milarepa

When I started dating and being more understanding of women. Also when I became more proficient in making love as a type of meditation.

It's not a number it's an insight some can do 5 years streak and relapse and continue over thinking others in six months are done with the overthinking.

Just like one person can spend all his life at the gym and only get fatter, it's not a matter of time is a matter of how you use this time

Asgardian36 likes this.
  8. GoldenStarFire53

GoldenStarFire53 Fapstronaut

I see you are a man on a mission and are doing a lot, working hard and that is impressive!

The great men did nofap/semen retention and some didn't have sexual relations with a woman for a certain amount of time or even their entire life.

HERE IS A VIDEO OF FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO DID NOFAP

Asgardian36 and modern milarepa like this.
  9. GoldenStarFire53

Quality over quantity in a way.

10. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

Great video tfs MM, I'm sure anyone who is in "the pit" of pmo would benefit from watching this as I have, great examples of what is within our grasp if we can start with the small steps of making better choices moment to moment..

11. refreshed323

refreshed323 Fapstronaut

Keep it up!

12. iwillnevergiveup

iwillnevergiveup Fapstronaut

Youtube is very very dangerous. I came to youtube for advice, motivation and studying but I wasted my whole day on it. It also have a lot of triggers

13. GoldenStarFire53

Can relate, huge waste of time tricking yourself you are doing something

iwillnevergiveup likes this.
  14. Sorry, I am just confused. Can I ask:
    What dou mean by “I deal better with sex”? Are you able to O without E? Then how is your streak going.. Or are you just avoiding sex? I have been doing semen retention for more than two years now (I did E like once this year), but that alone is not nearly enough to experience all the benefits of no PMO. Also, if you are doing semen retention, I assume you didn't have a single wet dream in 500+ days (which is tottaly possible) if I am right..

Asgardian36 likes this.
  15. modern milarepa

Yeah no wet dreams and doing non ejaculatory sex.

Yukishiro likes this.
  16. Thank you. Then congrats on awesome journey :)

17. IAMFIGHTER

IAMFIGHTER Fapstronaut

Two Questions
    When Do You Sleep?
    Is it true that nofap reduces sleep?

18. modern milarepa

Very early I go to bed.
    It can reduce sleep, maybe at the beginning it can increase it until the body recovers from self abuse

IAMFIGHTER likes this.
  19. Yeah, man, 4am is the best time cause brain works the best. Best time for reading Bible for me. Few times been going to sleep like 6pm to wake 10 hours later at 4am but lately even after 10pm and God is waking up 4am. Still sleep quality depends on many things like Spirit, prayer, time, tiredness, shower before bed, food and amount of it before sleep, water before sleep, screen time and much more.

Asgardian36 and modern milarepa like this.
  20. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Is it true that people who are highly connected with life do naturally wake up around 4 am?

Also is it true that people who regularly eat meat lose their connection to life?