1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Day 78
    Using my Senin powers to further improve my self by doing more workouts!!!

Chevu Chelios and iamking7777 like this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

542 days no PMO, semen retention

3. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 117 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

4. modern milarepa

My boys @Chevu Chelios and @iamking7777 going solid. Absolute units

5. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 1

I went to visit my great-grandparents today, had my accountability group session and hung out with some friends.

No urges today :)

iamking7777 and A Naija boy like this.
  6. modern milarepa

543 days no PMO, semen retention

7. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Congrats Genin!!

8. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 118 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

9. BloomWasTaken

Day 2 - Relapsed

I have realised that I am much more likely to relapse within the first few days (I'm thinking the first 4 days). The reason for this is because my addiction is incredibly good at convincing me that it's ok to relapse early on because it only matters when I relapse after a long streak (5+ days). I tend to get most of my urges early on because of this, constantly having my brain tell me that I'm allowed to relapse now because its so early on so it won't be a big deal, so my long streaks seem to be the streaks where I'm keeping myself very busy and I have basically no urges for the first few days. However, this can sort of work against me in a way because if I get an urge early on, that can really damage my enthusiasm and hope for that streak because it makes me think that this streak is gonna be really bad, which ends up being a self-fulfilling prophesy. Which then, having a fear of getting urges early on ironically cause urges early on. A lot of mental gymnastics in general that I need to figure out.

I've only now realised that my mindset has been that the streak gets "important" later. I've been misjudging the importance and value of the first few days, but instead I should be viewing the first few days as an extremely important part of the streak, possibly the most important part because that's when I'm most susceptible to relapsing. It seems that I need to put in 200% effort during the first few days.

As much as I'm disappointed for relapsing again, I have learned a little bit more about myself. Things are moving in the right direction at the end of the day.

iamking7777 likes this.
  10. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

Everything is going good for the most part trying to get more customers for my business, and I'm getting used to line up, the workouts are getting easier, and i know what i have to do to have an easier time. I'm trying to smoke once a week instead of every day, and i have no urges regarding PMO. I dont really have any drive to try, and get girls because most of the ones im around are boring and all the same, i dont see the benefit of putting in work just so that i can fuck. Its not worth it to me. I have noticed that I dont enjoy one night stands because i feel alone after and empty, its no where as close as the feelings after a relapse but i prefer to have sex with a girl i have feelings, and care about even though i have never done this. im also scared to even get in a relationship because feel like most girls are whores, and theres no point in wasting your time way to many mind games. Right now im chilling, and as long as my wet dreams stay down Im good for now at least. Its kind of unusal how little i think of sex actually i just dont care anymore

11. modern milarepa

544 days no PMO, semen retention

12. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

That’s the spirit. You aren’t failing. You’re getting better!!

iamking7777 likes this.
  13. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 119 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

14. BloomWasTaken

Day 1

Good day today, my Dad's been getting into VR lately so I've been playing that with him which has been really nice.

iamking7777 likes this.
  15. Day 12
    Shitty day, hopefully tomorrow is better. At least it's almost over.

iamking7777 and modern milarepa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.