1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

yesterday i tried so hard

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Hold the Line, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

i really tried to approach this super cute girl at a bar, imo she was like, the best looking girl at the bar, i tried so much to convince myself to go to her, but she seemed so confident, which makes it harder for me.
    in addition she constantly had like 3-4 dudes at any given moment chasing her and simping like bitches
    i really wanted to do it but i just COULD NOT do it, i dont know why its so hard, from a logical point i know that the worst thing that can happen is that she says no...
    so why is it so hard?!??!
    nothing bad can happen from it, only good, i had such a hard time and when we left the bar i felt like i was a little bitch and a wimp, seriously, sorry for the language but i felt so angry and confused, why does a simple thing feel so hard to do??? :(

im at my all time best with nofap streak, feeling very improved with confidence and optimism, but approaching is not improved and as much as i want to do it its like something is pulling me back im sad

I'm Strength likes this.
  2. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

I think you should be patient with yourself and try not to get frustrated. Work on it overtime rather than trying to get it perfect right this moment.

Hold the Line likes this.
  3. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Use the frustration to approach next time. Remember how it felt to not approach. I know anxiety can be bad, but it will only get better if you keep pushing.

Hold the Line likes this.
  4. Why approach the most beautiful? Approach any girl you can find comfortable to approach. See if you like their personality or not. After all outer beauty doesn't matter if we get attracted to someone's character.

I'm Strength and Zimzi like this.
  5. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

well, sometimes good character isn't enough if she doesn't look good
    approach is based on looks...
    i wont go to an ugly girl just because she might have good character

6. Zimzi

Zimzi Fapstronaut

You said she was the "most" beautiful. Bro use logic. Was every other girl there ugly? You do know that the more attractive she is, the more competition you're against, she's prolly already getting plowed and all. Be strategic. So 30 guys hit on her that night and u wanna be the 31st? Did u see chances of winning?
    Either way the reason u didn't go up is because you're a human being and that's normal. You can't sit on the side and pedestalize a woman to just go up to that one the whole night. But regardless u need to watch your ego. Approach a girl you're comfortable to approach like this guy said. No one said to approach ugly girls. Here were prolly many other good looking girls that u ignored. You decide you want to get shut down by the hottest girl in a bar? That's not even a win really. Also u should be tryna approach multiple just for the experience of it. Were u the most attractive guy there? That would be a different issue if so. Man u being extra hard on yourself and putting ur ego in a point to fk yourself over.

I'm Strength likes this.
  7. Zimzi

Zimzi Fapstronaut

He's also saying that if u talked to another attractive girl there u might hate their character.

8. Zimzi

Zimzi Fapstronaut

Another rule u should try is after like 5-10mins don't even bother approaching. It's either u do it or u don't. Sometimes girls can sense the lack of approach and it ruins your chances when u don't do it

I'm Strength likes this.
  9. Sex and fap is only body pleasure nathing more... but one relation is something spiritually... spiritually pleasure...you cant force one spiritually relation... is not like you go shooping and get something... sometimes is like one garden, need care to grow and maintain and a litle of lucky and maby a litle prayer helps to... who knows?
    Relax, just be yourself... :)