1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body Language

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by matt2k12, Oct 26, 2021.

1. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

modern milarepa likes this.
  2. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

I'd stay away from stuff like Rational Male. It's unhealthy and revolves around jealousy and superficial lifestyles.

Best thing you can do for yourself is focus on living an independent life (through school, training, working hard, and being responsible), surrounding yourself with similar people who aren't assholes, and being kind and considerate.

Spirituss and Roady like this.
  3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Great article. On point, one can tell a lot from the photo of a couple of their relationship dynamics.

It's quite difficult to win a woman's heart and if you do and it looks like it on a picture you are quite a catch.

4. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

look, i got into red pill stuff last year, when i was heartbroken. somehow i became a life hating prick, hated women, but somehow i got out of it, and still, i learned something, to the point, that this year i got a gf that absolutely admired the shit out of me. then i thought i understood life and girls, and forgot about red pill, and became weak and she left me.
    whats the lesson here?
    the stuff is the truth, man. girls cannot love like men. show one moment of weakness, and they are gone. thats just reality, and we gotta accept it, like we gotta accept that gravity is real.

and after you won a womans heart, she still will be gone in a heartbeat (no pun intended) if you display weakness.

5. modern milarepa

I rarely see a photo of a woman really into a man. Even if married or he a great catch. Cristiano and Georgina is a good example I think is a mix of a very special girl with values and feminity and a really high value man.

It's not just you, it needs to be a very special girl too. Which are not easy to find

georgina-5-krU--620x349@abc.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000463532495.jpg

dj21rofk_cristiano-ronaldo-georgina-rodriguez_625x300_13_March_19.jpg

I'm Strength and matt2k12 like this.
  6. modern milarepa

This thread is similar to yours about dating site photos @matt2k12 in this modern world where technology plays a big role in dating. Being aware of photos and its meaning is very important.

Just see that catfish series on TV of many people spending even years talking with a person behind a screen and they turn out to be completely different person in real life. If they had a better eye to see the photos and profiles they could have avoid many problems

7. modernstore99

Definitely not true. Girlfriends do not leave at the first sign of weakness. I literally cried to my girlfriend a week ago because something really shitty happened between me and a friend and she's been really supportive and has definitely not left me. She asked to do a couples Halloween costume of a superhero I like and his girlfriend to make me feel better.

I think the reason a lot of the red pill stuff seems to work for guys is because the strategies and mindsets give them a sense of pride and long term goals to strive for. Most guys who ascribe to red pill thinking usually don't have a career path or valuable degree/training, spend a lot of time online, and don't see much inherent value; it's hard to make incremental gains when you see yourself at the bottom and think those gains will be insignificant. Redpill tells you that you're actually more valuable then you think (since men are superior to women) and you can use your value and better skillset to achieve what you want; furthermore, women actually NEED your love and affection, so you need to put yourself into a position to give it to them. You make money and save up to treat your girl, you socialize and dominate conversations to show her your power, and you bang her because she needs it to stay sane.

It isn't the ideology that makes solves your problems, it's you putting in the work to be a good partner! The same happens with very religious people. People believe in Jesus' messages of loving their neighbors, being humble, and working hard. Through their kindness and hard work, good things come to them in life. The believers think it's their faith in Jesus that brings them all those things, when it was really themselves all along!

I'm not saying to abandon some of the advice that some parts of the manosphere promote. Make your bed everyday. Keep your body and mind healthy, they're your best assets. Don't bend over backwards for women that aren't your mom. If you don't have what you want from life, change yourself and work for it.

These are all great pieces of advice. These general truths have been known for centuries by religious leaders, philosophers, and modern psychologists. You can follow them and not hold onto the worldview that women are somehow unequal or less than yourself. Women are your equals, and they will compromise with you to get what they want in exchange for what you want. Compromise leads to compassion, which leads to love. Women are not below you, but they will still go out of their way to make you happy if you give them what they want in return!

Spirituss and matt2k12 like this.
  8. modernstore99

Dude ofc Ronaldo's girlfriend likes him. Great for them, but don't compare yourself to Ronaldo lmao. She might just be happy because every other pro player she knows is fingerblasting 20 year olds at every away game. Pretty sure Ronaldo had to make a settlement with a Las Vegas maid like less than 3 years ago as well hahaha

9. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

@modern milarepa cr7 and his wife look like two classy people, aware of their class.

which leads to the conclusion, that digital communication can never replace real life interaction, and that people should avoid it.
    @modern milarepa there actually is a great book on body language out there of a former fbi guy, navarro. surely you can apply his findings in real life and benefit from it, not just with women but in any situation with human interaction.. im sure you are aware of the meaning of crossed arms or hands in the pocket. this goes one step further.

modern milarepa likes this.
  10. modern milarepa

I'm not comparing myself to Cristiano I'm just making an example of a girl looking in love of a man in a photo. Which is what this thread is about

11. modern milarepa

That will be good, but technology is not going to dissappear it's even getting stronger.

One has to learn how to deal with it. Even if you are already in a relationship bad texting can mess all up.

It's not so bad if you learn to work around it.

12. modern milarepa

Yeah bro that guy is awesome, I read the book some years ago. He is quite something

13. modern milarepa

See Irina Shayk for example against georgina
    cristiano2-kH1--620x349@abc.jpg

Georgina is more submissive and even accepts Cristiano's child. Irina on the other hand is standing away from them

Here you can see Ronaldo still holds a masculine frame but Irina simply is not giving herself enterely to Cristiano. Some girls just don't do that no matter the man.

rs_699x749-141028090127-cristiano.jpg

irina-ronaldo--a.jpg

14. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

what do you want me to say? you make the truth of the statement dependent upon your own experience, and i did the same. so whos right? maybe your girlfriend is a unicorn disguised as a human, i dont know. i cannot believe anymore that "good girls" exist. i just cant. its a myth. and this is coming from a guy who is active in and had those experiences in conservative christian circles, where people are supposed to be good and strive for goodness.

how about, it opens their eyes?

a lot of guys who delve into red pill philosophy are very successfull men, careerwise. richard cooper from enterpreneurs in cars youtube channel? guy was a successful enterpreneur and millionare. just one example.
    i think you mistake red pill for mgtow or incel. kinda inflated this manosphere lol.

you are more valuable then you think if you think you are not as valuable as you are. what you put in parentheses is your idea and was never stated in red pill.
    the latter part is true because women and men are complimentary, they are supposed to connect and bond, thats just nature. women need men, and men need women, isnt it nice that way?
    the last part is degrading and not necessary.

yea and how do you know what work to put in to be a good partner, and how do you know what makes a good partner? find out what your partner needs, and give it to them, for example. or, learn about the nature of your partner, and yourself, hence, educating yourself on basic intersexual dynamics via red pill is precisely what you advocate for.

awesome, thats the jist of it.

thats red pill right there.
    and please, women are unequal in so many regards. weaker physically and mentally, better in communication and compassion, etc. this doesnt mean they are unequal in worth though!

good find. well atleast from these few pictures, you can see the difference. irina poses for herself.

15. modernstore99

Not trying to burst your bubble, but conservative christian communities, especially in America, tend to not be the most positive places to find relationships. Women from those communities tend to look for men very stereotypical masculine qualities because they've been taught that's what they're supposed to like and they're often held back economically, so becoming reliant on a man is their only way to financial stability in life. Get some experience in places with more moderate or liberal populations, and you'll find women that are much more connective and much more concerned with your character and potential than toxic masculine qualities. It's hard to be a "good girl" in conservative Christian communities because they're just so many rules about purity/shame. It's not about belief, it's about control. I come from a moderately conservative Catholic community, but our religious culture is much more European than American, even though we live in America. While it's easily seen that men and women are different in many aspects, there is no question that both have equal worth, equal potential, and equal mental capacity. Both people in couples get a say in financial and family decisions. Both parents are expected to care for the kids. Both are expected to work a reasonable amount and share their wealth, no matter who makes more. I really encourage you get out and get some experiences outside of your community. I think it will really change your worldview.

I understand that, but you gotta realize that you have no idea who these guys really are or what their lives are like. You don't know what they do all the time or how they act in private. They make money through selling their products. I'm not saying everything he says is wrong, but you really have no idea what his actual life is like and if he's really happy. You do know he makes money from selling his books and ad revenue, but it doesn't always mean he's selling something good. Facebook is getting railed right now because it more easily promotes content that is false or controversial, and that could be what's going on with him.

The people that I'm talking about are the consumers of red pill material. While the people that promote it may be diverse, I think we can agree that those that consume are what I described above. I'm sure someone has said it before, but if poor people are the only ones buying your product, how valuable can it be?[/QUOTE]

I'm not gonna argue that men and women are the same because that's just ridiculous. We do have differences. Sometimes when those differences are exemplified, women will like you more. I do dozens of curls and pushups before dates because girls love it; I know because they tell me. When appropriate I tell women about this particularly violent and aggressive sport I play; they like that a lot too.

I'm not trying to say men and women are literally the same, but a lot of redpill ideology really infantilizes women. Just because they're smaller and more emotional doesn't mean they should be treated as less. From what I understand, RedPill ideology says "Women are weaker and more emotional, but that's ok because we can provide strength and rationality to them in exchange for things we want". That seems to make things equal, but what if these traits applied to a man? If you knew a man who was physically weaker and more emotional, would you treat them worse? They're a man so they're considered to be stronger and more rational, but what if this one isn't? Is he worthless? What if it was a woman who was weak and emotional, but had no relationship capital or beauty? How does RedPill say to treat her? How would you treat a woman who is physically and mentally strong? Does it depend on how attractive she is?

To me, RedPill is a rational for treating people differently based on some trait. We're both Christian, and I know Jesus said to treat everyone as you'd want to be treated, and that doesn't sound like he wants you to treat people differently. I understand if you've been hurt, but let go of your desires to be prejudiced and contemptible. You'll be much more happy and fulfilled.

16. @matt2k12

Think about it for a second. Where does this need to appear strong to women come from?
    From frustration, anger, jealousy, neediness.

A man who is healthy, happy and at peace with himself and others does not feel the need to become perfect to fill an inner void.
    It does not mean not to try to improve every day and exceed its limits, to have goals.

It means that he does it for himself, because it is good for him and not to reach a perfect future that in fact does not exist.

The red pill mentality is not to be dismissed. There is plenty of advice out there to help guys who are struggling to take control of their lives.
    But this mentality is fueled by ego, anger and frustration.
    In short, everything that is not healthy (and attractive to women).

Men end up believing that kindness is a problem. Think about it for a second. Does it really make sense? Is it healthy for male-female relationships?

I could go on and on about this topic for hours. But usually the guys who follow red pill have such a strong ego that it's impossible to argue with them. Because they are not able to question their beliefs. Good for red pill, since their whole business is based on ego and fixed ideas.

So I consider anything I say here useless and will not be heard. I prefer to stop here^^

I have slept with over 30 women in my life and almost all of them have told me that they like my honesty and kindness. They like the fact that I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.
    I have insecurities, and I don't try to be perfect and be more masculine and strong and flawless. And that's exactly what they like. Ironic, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2021
    matt2k12 and modernstore99 like this.
  17. modernstore99

Agree with so much of this. Bravo dude. How can an ideology that says kindness is an issue be healthy?

I totally missed too how greed and selfishness is tied into redpill ideology. Everything is about you.

We're not trying to call you out @matt2k12 , we just want you to be a little kinder and chiller. You'll be much happier and people will like you better. Spirituss mentioned that he's slept with plenty of women, but that doesn't even matter. Defining your worth based on how many vaginas you've put your crotch appendage inside is the worst way to define your worth and value. In the end, it really doesn't matter. Connections and experiences make life worth it, and the infantilizing of women and selfishness of redpill ideology will never bring you that.

@matt2k12 We're not trying to humiliate you or trash you, but do you have any response? We can see you're still active. Do you think we have a point or are you going to defend your lifestyle? We swear we're not trying to humiliate, we're just trying understand you.

Spirituss likes this.
  18. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

this is actually a brilliant take man.
    id point out an error in your logic though: you say "this mentality is fueled by ego, anger, and grustration". that is actually not true. as every science, it is based on the search for truth. discovering the truth. describing the truth. THEN what you do with that findings, may well be fueling your ego etc. ... but that has nothing to do with the thing (red pill) itself, that is subject to the individual.
    what you say reminds me of a motivating video about tom hardy i watched on youtube the other day.

wrote you a pm.

Spirituss likes this.
  19. This is typically the problem. Finding out the truth in relationships doesn't make sense.
    Simply because it is a process that never ends. You never finish learning.

That's what I don't like about red pill. Not only do they not practice talking to women (because they've decided that talking to women makes them weak, and that they are so important in this world that women have to come to them). But on top of that, they think they know everything about relationships. And as soon as you point out a contradiction, they will say that you are weak because you are nice, and that being nice is like being needy. Etc.

Honestly, I've approached more women than any guy. I've been questioning myself for 4 years and I'm still questioning myself.
    That's what keeps me going. Every day I get closer to my truth. I don't pretend to say that I will find the truth. Simply because I understood that there is no magic pill applicable to everyone. Everyone has to find their own solutions.
    I know that I will never reach the pure truth, even after 10 years of intensive practice. And I'm okay with that, because I like the process.

However, what I do know is that believing a guy with big muscles and a beard on the internet who tells you "stop being nice, be an alpha" is just ridiculous. And makes me laugh at the same time.

modernstore99 likes this.
  20. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

How it should be:

[​IMG]

How it shouldn't be:

[​IMG]

I'm Strength likes this.