1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

2. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 8, trod on!

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

7 days water fast
    1/7
    First day was easy, I did some running, calisthenics and mental capacity was all normal.

I feel my body more loose, my stomach feels more rested.

4. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Day 3...

Yep, I've relapsed. That last post was kinda useless, just said I was going through some hell of urges, but I did nothing to manage them. I wen't 3 hours straight on PMO, and in the morning after that, another MO relapse. Two consecutive weeks of relapse, a pretty dark sinking after some good days.

My reasons are distorted, weak and in need of a realignment. I'll write it out just for me as soon as I have a proper time for that. I have to get back to earth and search for mental clarity, cuz since that first relapse after the long streak I've been feeling kinda numb, and tha's probably the reason for me to keep falling time after time.

Anyways, I'm back, and facing that damn urge hell
    Hope I'll get through it this time.

5. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

Day 2 and back again.

I think I see that weekends are a huge trigger for me. I think it is the stress combined with the lack of responsibility. Must use this in the future.

I see that a lot of people here have relapsed this day, a memory here for all the fallen. Let's do this everyone!

6. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 2 - Relapsed

This winter season is hitting me pretty hard. I didn't go out today, I didn't attend my daily group meditation, I procrastinated my studies until the last second, I didn't eat much. Because of these things, I was getting a lot of urges today, I was also catching myself fishing for triggers which made things even worse. Because it's so cold outside I've been constantly looking for excuses not to go out on my usual walks, and because I do my usual daily studies whilst I'm out, this also affects that too.

This was just a very unproductive day. I need to pick myself back up, go out for my walks in the mornings instead of procrastinating them until its too late, that'll hopefully give me the energy and motivation to work out once I get back home too. I need to start the day by getting up and getting out.

7. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

0 days. Stuck in a bad rut, but I'll recover.

8. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

do not forget to keep the pull-up series if you still doing it. I can almost get to 8... followed by sets of 3, because of reasons!

9. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

Day 47 and tomorrow I'm going to go to Amsterdam. I'm still contemplating if I would pay for some sex or not. On one hand, I want to get a tattoo, on the other... it's Amsterdam baby! so either I get a tattoo or a girl.
    however, getting a tattoo might require some advanced planning(which I didn't do) so I just hope to find a parlor to take me and my money, instead of those 7 seconds of pleasure for ...basically nothing!

10. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

84 days ! One week to reach the 90 days !!!

11. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 0

I slipped up this afternoon. I'm not gonna let it get me down. Time to get back after it.

Basically, YouTube threw a recommendation at me I wasn't expecting and it triggered me. I resisted urges for about an hour or more, tried to refocus, but caved in. Thing is, I use YouTube to listen to classical music while working, not much else. The old devil site remembered me, though. Gotta get more tech savvy.

Anyway, on the one hand, I lost a good streak; on the other hand, I'm 73/76 during the last 76 days. Seems like something I can build on.

Today I'm going to pray, meditate, read. This evening I'm going to life weights and go to bed before 11, hopefully sooner.

12. Ishy901

Ishy901 Fapstronaut

13. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

14. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

31 days
    This time I'll make it to the 90

15. Day 1 complete!

I don't know how I managed to get so much done today, but it feels great. Actually, it may have been that I just had less to do, but I was done with all my responsibilities by 8:30. Since it'll be Halloween in a few days, I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. I saw it for the first time last Halloween, and I think I'd like to make a tradition out of watching it every year. After that I spent a little while going through some files of writing projects on my computer: reorganizing them, making some small edits here and there, re-reading a couple, and generally tidying up. I didn't quite finish all of that, but the rest can wait for another time. After this I'll go make an entry in my journal and hope to be in bed by midnight.

Pope St. Gregory the Great, pray for us!

16. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 2 - Orc

Some urges but managed to overcome them. Tired asf though

17. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

18. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

480 days high king
    549 days no PMO, semen retention

19. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

You are kicking my ass in the pull-up department. I'm at 100 push-ups now, but need to improve at pull-ups a lot still. I'll keep trying!