1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why it is so hard to meet somebody compatible ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Oct 29, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

I am still single, not that I haven't tried (ok, maybe I should try harder, this needs further self reflection for example approaching women in public places not yet skilled in this area) or don't have woman approached me or so, but thing is, there always seems to be a compatibility mismatch it seems, even with reasonable requirement list, I am not fat, she should not be fat, I am educated so should she, I am reasonbly hardworking so should she, I am average looking, so should she etc, offcourse she could outperform me on some aspects (for example she has more physical beauty than me etc) that is ok with me as long she is ok with me, but thing there is always mismatch for example she is fat, I am not, I am educated she is not, I have no children, she is a single mom, I am hardworking, she is lazy, morals are important to me, but not for her etc.

Do you guys have the same problem ?

For those who are not single no more, how many dates with different woman did it take to find the commited relationship ?

Guess I understand why some relationship seems hard and why people stay in crappy relationships, people have to put up with incompatibility for example people who do not keep themselves fit after they are in a relationship, heard some complaints on this area, because compatibility seems hard to find.

Br,

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    Vanquisher12 likes this.
  2. Chug

Chug Fapstronaut

So you’ve got a list:

- not fat
    - educated
    - hardworking
    - no single mothers

Do you ever consider that you’re not keeping an open mind? That you say “I don’t know how to approach women in public” but then you have a list of criteria for women you haven’t even met yet?

The answer is “you meet as many women as it takes”. It’s not a race or a competition. But with a strict list of the qualities you must have in a woman, you’re probably not going to get very far.

3. nfpexperiment

But I am being fair or not right ? I am not fat, educated, hardworking and before making childeren I must know the person good before doing so to prevent single parenthood. If I was fat and expecting a non fat, if I was lazy expecting a hardworking one, that would be hypocryte of me.

Oliver Gunter and Vanquisher12 like this.
  4. nfpexperiment

I do sometimes but not consistent enough....

5. Chug

Chug Fapstronaut

Why does accepting someone different from you make you a hypocrite? Open your mind to all possibilities of women. Your narrow view of the perfect partner will just keep you frustrated and single.

Bemybest and Spirituss like this.
  6. nfpexperiment

That why I see people staying in crappy relationships, they rather be in it than be alone.

Oliver Gunter and Vanquisher12 like this.
  7. nfpexperiment

What I mean is, I see some women/men who are fat who want a non fat, they dont want fat but they are fat themselves, that is hypocryte.

8. Chug

Chug Fapstronaut

Why? You have a very narrow view of the human experience.

onceaking likes this.
  9. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

@nfpexperiment the reality don't work the way you think. A woman that is fat or ugly get a lot more dates and hook-ups than you do been an average man. Woman have a LOT more options than man have. Woman are always looking to get a guy that is above them, so an average woman is never going to be crazy about you. Only woman below you are going to be crazy about you.

As an average man you are only going to get below average woman, the only way to get average and above average woman is to work on yourselve to be above average.

How? you are not fat but I'm sure you are not fit or muscular. Get fit or muscular.
    You are educated and hardworking, the only way that those things are going to attract woman is if you are gaining a lot of money to spend with and in them. Of course you are going to attract materialistic woman.
    You say that you are average looking, then work a little bit in how you dress, how you behave, improve your body language. Smell good, have a better hair cut.
    Woman like to have fun, be a man that do fun stuff and woman are going to be attracted to share those experiences with you.

Succes with woman and with life takes work, work in yourselve. No matter how much you go and ask woman out, or talk to them to convince them to like you, if a woman is not into you, is not into you.. but if you work in yourselve and become more attractive and interesting to date then more woman are going to notice you and be interested in dating you.

Kairose and modern milarepa like this.
  10. nfpexperiment

Yes that why some women dont care if they are fit or not, when I walk past mac donald for example and see them unfit women eating the burgers, I say to myself, honey, why not eat healthy....

11. nfpexperiment

With fat i mean unhealthy fat, chubby is ok with me.

12. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Not my problem.. i keep myself fit and encourage people i care about to live reasonably healthy.
    The rest can do whatever they like, i can care less.