1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s the most embarrassment thing that has happened to you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Darkest, Oct 31, 2021.

1. Darkest

Darkest Fapstronaut

Mine was actually when I went to Shake Shack which is a fast - food restaurant and I saw this really cute girl there but i was like how do I approach her? I took someone’s advice on the forums to ask them for their number. I really nervous to ask for her phone number and she was with her mom too. At the end I got the guts to ask her so I stud up and walked to her table and asked for her phone number. Turns out she was actually 11 and her mom got furious and complained to one of the staff which later got me kicked out.

-( I’m 13 btw) :)

ndaty, silex_jedi and JustAries like this.
  2. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

You are way too young for that man. Just stick to socializing with girls in your school.. don’t be approaching strangers.

ndaty and two like this.
  3. Darkest

Darkest Fapstronaut

At least I tried ;(

ndaty likes this.
  4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

I disagree he should be trying such social practices BUT with the girls in the school yes. Or simply make a compliment and ask the age. Good job and don't stop because you felt embarresses. It's the only way to grow

ndaty and two like this.
  5. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I agree with first poster.

You should wait until you’re an adult to do cold approaches in public. Ppl your age are still latched with their parents and parents can (justifiably) be very protective.

I suggest you get to know the girls in your classes and build relationships with them. This will teach you social skills cold approaching wont

ndaty and two like this.