1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut November Challenge is here!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Ivan Kalashnikov

Ivan Kalashnikov Fapstronaut

NNN closing out day 3. I have my sights on day 4 and beyond!

2. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

I am checking in!
    About to do wim hof breathing + cold shower.

3. Day 3 and 4. I didn't reset, I just forgot to post.

4. Day 4 is here. Been having a lot of trouble sleeping wich sucks. Still here doh

5. Coming up on 72 hours in. Having as much trouble sleeping without PMO as with. I think the next thing I should address, after a few months clean from PMO at least, is phone usage. Just in general I’ve noticed it has become a big coping mechanism. After that, it’ll be my other “core addiction” — eating.

Krishna Das and A Carolean like this.
  6. Day 3 of No Nut November

88991s, Krishna Das and A Carolean like this.
  7. I too am having sleeping problems lately. Took me 2 hours to sleep yesterday.

I have heard that phone usage before sleeping is bad so that might be the issue for both of us.

Ivan Kalashnikov and Krishna Das like this.
  8. Indeed. There’s absolutely (for me) no question that I turn to my phone as a coping mechanism for both loneliness and avoiding looking at myself. The essence of codependency.

it’s sad to be so self aware (one of my past therapists even stated that I was incredibly self aware and self observing) but it hasn’t helped my depression.

I know this is off topic so I’ll just leave it there (despite that I could go on).

A Carolean, 88991s and Krishna Das like this.
  9. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

1 day now. Progress. Starting Nov.3. No more nut November for me.

A Carolean, 88991s and Krishna Das like this.
  10. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

11. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

I am strugling pretty hard this time.
    I have low energy -> exhausted after workout
    Now mindlessly sitting at my home office work and feel like I am just going to for one big M session.
    I know I shouldnt and I know I should feel like shit when I am stopping with something that I always use when I feel like shit/bored/tired so eventually I must push trough this if I want to succesfully stop masturbating every 1-2-3days.

You know what, just by writing this I realized I must keep fighting. Just to exercise my NoFap muscles, which are frankly very undeveloped. So lets get some reps in!!! And make a good run and then hit it again and again and one day with this aproach I will take over my urges.

12. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

13. Day 4 completted! I had bad sleep last night but i recovered during day, hope this night will be better.

14. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

15. Day 4 over here. Also quitting nicotine now.

16. Kzhs234

Kzhs234 Fapstronaut

Day 4 of 30. Still going strong. We can do it, just push through and don't give up.

17. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

Checking in
    4th November ✓
    A good and easy day. Almost no urges.
    I am from India. And it was a festival called Diwali today here.
    It signifies the victory of good over evil. A festival of lights, love, hope and happiness.
    So, a good day to get victorious over this evil addiction.
    All day , I was busy and spent a lot of time with my family. Messaged my Friends And went out. So, it was great.
    I hope you all are doing great.
    Keep going because I can, you can and together we can do it.

18. Ivan Kalashnikov

It's all tied in to recovery. Use the phone for coping during the day for now, but you could try putting it down 30 minutes before going to bed and possibly work up to an hour to see if this helps you get to sleep.
    You are looking at your phone because it is "stimulating". You don't want that before bed, you need a little time to wind down.

A Carolean and Krishna Das like this.
  19. Ivan Kalashnikov

Checking in Nov. 4 I'm still in the fight! Still winning!