1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

song that deeply touch u

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ndaty, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Running up that hill (A deal with God) by Kate Bush is a song that has made me cry in the past.

It’s a song about trading places with a presumably doomed lover. The song is hauntingly beautiful.

2. Here is a German song, that touches me. The lyrics are very motivating to overcome vulnerabelity. Most of you cant understand it though :(

3. I also like Within Temptation. E.g. The Promise, The Truth Beaneath the Rose, Deceiver Of Fools are great songs :)

4. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

listening to this song really kicks in my emotions, it resonates with me.

5. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I've loved this song for years but what breaks me is the painful sigh by the singer at the end

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I was listening to the Wrecking Ball album yesterday and this song touched me.

7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Sarah Brightman's album A Winter Symphony is pretty good.

8. eternalyoung

eternalyoung New Fapstronaut

I listen to different music and I can safely call myself a music lover, because my repertoire can begin with French rap, and end with a Tchaikovsky symphony. And in between, there will be Britney Spears, Barry White, AC/DC, and Boris Brejcha.
    But the last song that really touched me was John Legend - All of Me. I went to lunch and turned on the music in the shuffle. I usually don't listen to music, it just plays in the background, and I have heard this song many times too. But this time, it touched me so hard that I was moved and cried. Perhaps a lot of problems have accumulated and because of this, it happened.

9. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

this one always makes me cry at the least expected moment, i really wanted not to live anymore when i discovered. it did not save me, but it was there for me.

10. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

I cannot listen to this song without crying. It's as 1+1 = 2

11. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

Find this song very inspiring. Can't really explain why.

Grovald likes this.
  12. TheLoneWolf88

Gemini Syndrome - Where We Started From
    This song's message just makes me worried

13. TheLoneWolf88

You can hear the hurt in his voice. This song makes me cry

14. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

An emotion I've tapped into frequently is rage. This song is a warning to those who wish me harm in the future. Friend or foe, man or beast.

15. TheLoneWolf88

This song says a lot about me

16. Man...... So tempted to rick ro.......

Resilience 16 and silex_jedi like this.