1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 133 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

2. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

you are on a binge cycle, am currently in one too, its as if I can't stop myself="BloomWasTaken, post: 3179783, member: 447372"]Relapsed. I have nothing to say about this one, I'm not gonna write a bunch of excuses I'm just so fucking upset right now, I'm trying really hard to just do the "pick myself up, start over, I got it this time" but I'm exhausted from these recent relapses. I'm so angry that I'm just not even fucking doing anything I'm just relapsing without even trying to stop myself even though I keep telling myself to use the list that I made to help me with urges but I just don't. And NNN just started, I was hoping I could use that as some motivational fuel but that's gone now since I relapsed on the first fucking day. Fuck man, I don't know what's up with me, since I beat my record I've just been relapsing again and again and again.[/QUOTE]

iamking7777 likes this.
  3. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 3

I went out shopping for a bit with my Mum. Missed out on working out and meditating because I was so busy with work today.

I had a couple of reoccurring urges but I was able to mostly just sit with them but occasionally relied on distractions like music to help.

iamking7777 and Chevu Chelios like this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Triple digits, great my modern monk friend

5. modern milarepa

6. modern milarepa

Palindrome

Chevu Chelios and iamking7777 like this.
  7. leon_pyps

leon_pyps Fapstronaut

8. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

Day 82 I just woke up and feel awful I have this terrible sore throat, and I feel so sick, to top it off I had one of the weirdest/worst wet dreams ever. I hate wet dreams at this point there becoming so annoying there never enjoyable and I always wake up in a mess with brain fog, and this time it’s specially worse because of what the dream was. I'm in a bad place rn because of the hazing I have to endure for the pledging process of my fraternity it sucks, and I feel like giving up every day but I know I can’t. I don’t know who I am or what I’m doing with my life. I’m pretty sure this is completely in related to any PMO stuff. I just want to feel healthy

iamking7777 likes this.
  9. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 134 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

10. BloomWasTaken

Day 4

Slowly getting back my rhythm. I've got an exciting work project coming up this month which will be a fun challenge but also a nice change of pace.

Still getting urges every now and then but I'm dealing with them surprisingly well so far. I'm relying very little on distractions and just simply not letting the urges get to me which feels very empowering.

iamking7777 likes this.
  11. leon_pyps

leon_pyps Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Day 0 again.
    Will do better next time

iamking7777 likes this.
  12. modern milarepa

13. BloomWasTaken

I relapsed last night just before bed. I was very very tired and unfortunately got triggered by something during this time and I started fishing for more triggers without realising because I was so tired. By the time I realised what I was doing I was already past the threshold. I need to go to bed when my body tells me to instead of fighting it even if I think it might be too early to go to bed yet.

iamking7777 likes this.
  14. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 135 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

15. Day 7
    End of the weekend is in sight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.