1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

2. Want to leave

Want to leave Fapstronaut

3. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

4. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I'm afraid of a fall, because feeling down is a trigger for me. Actually i want to relapse because i'm sad and sick...
    I have a lot of things to be grateful for. Sometimes i feel like I'm living a mesirable life.
    I'm a positive person, but i tend to be negative to feel sorry for myself so i find an excuse to PMO.
    I have to stop complaining and live my life.

5. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I have a journal, i stopped writing. Lately I just write my relapses... I don't have the motivation to write anything.
    I have no purpose in life, when i was child i had big dreams, now i don't. I'm lost...

...My ton seems full of drama :), that's because I'm not feeling good....sigh.

Thanks for the advice
    Tomorrow shall be better :)

Toni7, Visperad, Bijuu107 and 6 others like this.
  6. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Almost 8 days,
    Still holding on. I had a wet dream...so i thought about having some fun...
    i'm here to express my feelings... I won't relapse today...

Stay strong all.
    I wish you a happy Saturday ;)

7. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

remember the depression is a part of the rehabilitation. Your brain want to trick you, “he”needs the dofomine.
    I have also days that i feel so depressed , and of course those are the hardest days. be strong !!
    try to make yourself busy or even go to sleep , it helping me.

8. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

9. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

I also feel sad these days and don't really know why. But remember, PMO will only make you more tired and sad afterwards. Negative emotions are your brain telling you that it needs some "fresh air", so to speak. Do something good for yourself that is not PMO!

10. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

11. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

I would say that striving to become a better person free of addiction is one of the highest purposes in life. Only those who never try to conquer themselves never get discouraged. Their lives make seem easier but they are just wasting it away. You can do this, bud -- we'll all in this together!

12. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Unfortunately i did PMO :(
    Day 0

Visperad, Bijuu107, bromor and 4 others like this.
  13. Probably pmo depression, not a lot talk about it actually, during this journey of nofap. But when I move past a few days, let's say 15 days, I feel totally amazing. Last time I felt so alive, and aware, I even felt like writing a book lol, all the energy and motivation was coming back. It's absolutely true that pmo, sucks all our energy, and motivation, and drive. Leaving us hopeless,with no Zest for life. Go more than a year without pmo, I bet you will even have all your childhood dreams back. ;)

14. Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon Fapstronaut

Day 4/90 completed (L1)

15. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

16. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Yes, i'm depressed, i have no will power to resist urges.
    I have to change my life style. Socialize more, get out more...working from home is exhausting, a lot of stress.

Stress and boredom are the reasons for my reset :(
    I hope i can go longer. One year seems like a nearly impossible goal for me.
    But i can do the impossible if i put on the effort.

17. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Thank my friend,
    there is always hope

18. PierreBezukhov

PierreBezukhov Fapstronaut

Thanks man will do. CU@90

MHero, Visperad, Ketherlonk and 4 others like this.
  19. PierreBezukhov

PierreBezukhov Fapstronaut