1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi. Hoping this is my last try

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TrynTryAgain, Nov 6, 2021.

1. TrynTryAgain

TrynTryAgain New Fapstronaut

Hopefully no one will read this cause this is embarrassing.

i am still trying after 3 years, my longest streak has been 45 days. But lately, my longest streak has been 5 days at most. I realize that in order to be successful, I have to change my habits, so that is what I am doing. I am hoping that by making an account on this website, it will hold me accountable for my action.

anyway hope this is my last try ever

2. thatcactusguy

thatcactusguy Fapstronaut

There is nothing to be embarrassed about here :) all of us, all different ages, all different people, are here to beat variations on the same thing.

Changing habits is something that I'm in the process of doing right now. Finding good habits to fill free time with are a great way to get started and feel better about how you are spending your time. By the way, 45 days is an impressive streak. It shows that you've got the willpower to beat this, and if you've done it once you can do it again.

Consider making a reboot journal! In the "reboot logs" section of this forum you can create your own thread and post daily, every few days, whatever you decide. When and what you post is entirely up to you, but it's a great way to add a little extra accountability.

Whatever you do, and whatever happens, just keep going. Relapses happen, and the best thing you can do from them is to take note of what happened and fix it so that it is not an issue anymore. The community here is extremely helpful in solving problems, so don't be afraid to reach out!

Stay strong ;)