1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Aha Moments with the Bible!

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Alright so I have come upon reading the book of Proverbs. Its actually not bad but if you dont like repetativeness then I highly suggest not to read LOL.

Anyways the other night I was reading a portion and it was talking about temptation. How its like dopamine and it gets its high from feeding off of people like us former addicts. Same with those demonic spirits that you can hear sometimes or think you are hearing sometimes.

But as I was reading it came to me that when I am struggling with this all I need to do is calm down and listen. Listen to him and invite him into my soul. He has already won the battle so what is the point of freaking out.

Amazing what happens when you trust in him! Has anyone else experienced this?

kylewantstowin and Tao Jones like this.
  2. This is 100% spot on. Think of Peter walking on the waves with Christ. As long as he kept his eyes on Jesus, he could do amazing things, but as soon as he got distracted by the waves and wind, he began to sink. We must look to Christ in order to live, and we must never look away. Apart from him, we can do nothing.

Awesome insight! This is directly from the Spirit.

3. kylewantstowin

kylewantstowin Fapstronaut

Jesus was the proverbs man to walk in wisdom is to walk as Jesus i love the book of proverbs personaly

AviationFreak97 and Tao Jones like this.