1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can´t find someone to express myself

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ChrisDiaz, Nov 8, 2021.

1. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I hope you all are good.

Two years ago I recognize that I have a problem with this and I tried to stop with some info in a videos, but I can´t beat the PMO. A year ago, I recognize my problem to my mom and grandma (my father go out to cigarretes) and log me here. My mom and grandma can´t understand my situation, just say me: "With your will you can´t stop"... I love my family but that was bullshit.
    I´m here a year ago, I found an accontably partner but it ends very very bad. A week ago sent a message to the psicologist in my universityt to book a meet, but they haven´t answer me... I CAN´T FIND SOMEONE CONFIDENT TO EXPRESS MYSELF.
    Well, I find a good person here and she listen to me, but I need someone more... regular. I need someone to sent a message in that dark moments before the mess. Just, I would like to talk with someone real, in person that understand me.

I hope you all have a good journal. See you.

88991s likes this.
  2. Do not ever talk to women about your sexual inadequacies. Least of all women in your family. You need the influence of men with proper life experience to set you on the right path. Your instinct to talk to your school counselor is a good one. Follow up. Make a phone call don’t just send a note. You can PM me if you want.

im_done and ChrisDiaz like this.
  3. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Sorry, but they are my family. Like I was said, I don´t have a father. I talk to my male friends too and they don´t understand me, so, male or female are equal for me, anyone can´t give me good advices.

And yes, I want talk to the school counselor, but I´m afraid if they just help student with problems of normal students, no with sexual devepment. I´m very nervous about it.

Thanks for the confidence. Maybe I send you a message later, and sorry for my tone, but now I´m very angry and sad.

Buddhism Is True likes this.
  4. Hey, you are trying to make change and get help, that’s what matters. In my experience, men are 100 times more helpful than women on these sorts of things, but you’ve got to find the right men.

im_done and ChrisDiaz like this.