1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. It should go away after a few days.

Are you religious in any way?

Spontifex likes this.
  2. Azad335

Azad335 Fapstronaut

@bellator de Christi
    Yes am religious but my beliefs are on energies/forces that governs nature and nature is god.. Am more inclined towards science... Not sure why guilt takes control over me.. I behave weird and will be mentally unstable..

It does goes after someday well said, maybe the problem would be there is an aggregate level of guilt carried towards years in my mind and would not want to continue but when i relapse that’s just whole set of guilt comes in all at once…

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    bellator de Christi likes this.
  3. There's a healthy aspect to guilt and shame. Imagine someone without any guilt at all. What would they be doing? Or someone without any shame at all. It can warn us, prevent us from doing harm to oneself or others or doing same mistakes over and over again. Imagine you wouldn't feel guilty at all? You'd be on that site again very soon I'd say. This guilt is letting you know: don't go back there cause feeling guilty afterwards is worse than feeling some urges. It is worse than the short time reward feeling of relief you get.

Azad335 and bellator de Christi like this.
  4. Well said.

Azad335 and Spontifex like this.
  5. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

I am going for the 300 day challenge.

My strategies are going to be:
    1.Never sit alone.
    2.Never touch my D.
    3.Never enter Incognito mode in any device.
    4.Stay busy. Keep doing things even if you get bored of it after a week or so.Even if you at some point of time feel the things you do are meaningless , just keep doing it.
    5.I will always think about me as an esteemed person and will not do anything that degrades myself.

Motto: I have to quit this addiction at any cost, or it will cost me my life.Just think of it I could even end up in jail if I keep escalating things.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  6. Azad335

Azad335 Fapstronaut

7. Reiniciador777

Reiniciador777 Fapstronaut

8. You have set yourself up for success. All you need to do is stick to those rules religiously.

Spontifex and breaking-myths like this.
  9. That sounds like a good plan @breaking-myths, go for it one day at a time and in 300 days you will be a LEGEND. Some days will need a bit more of this, some days a bit more of that. Stay agile and check in with yourself on a daily basis to see what today needs.

Remember
    • Check in daily, it helps to stay committed and encourages all to thrive.
    • On Day 0, check in and tag me. I then unlock your achievement and you will be an LEGEND.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    Stay strong, safe, fresh and on your toes.

-Spontifex

10. Azad335

Azad335 Fapstronaut

Day 2 done

Still having guilt and am numb

11. Reiniciador777

12. Keep going. It’s worth the struggle.

Spontifex likes this.
  13. Reiniciador777

14. Azad335

Azad335 Fapstronaut