1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from today 0 /90

Toni7, Visperad, Ketherlonk and 6 others like this.
  2. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Day 2,
    I have no since of time, very busy, and now i feel overwhelmed.
    I'm looking forward to complete one month. I will succeed this time. No more relapses.

Stay strong all.
    I wish you the best ;)

Toni7, Visperad, Ketherlonk and 8 others like this.
  3. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

4. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

5. Eduard R

Eduard R Fapstronaut

6. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

7. Hope1111

Hope1111 Fapstronaut

8. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

45/90
    This time I'll make it to the 90

Hope1111, Eduard R, Toni7 and 7 others like this.
  9. Strange_

Strange_ Fapstronaut

10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 5

My ex girlfriend has left my life again (starting to become a theme) which made me kinda sad earlier, but I don't care as much now. She doesn't like that I am not vaccinated. The truth is though, this girl always has a problem.

I first met her about 3 or 4 years ago. I really fell in love with her right away, but I know this is mostly because I had such trouble with girls and she was gorgeous. I hadn't been with a girl in like 7 or 8 years at the time because at some point when I was very young I developed a serious phobia of intimacy. I spent some quality time with her and shared a lot with her and the chemicals in my brain and my inexperience said it was really special. She said she would help me work through my fears of sex and pied and stuff (didn't know it was PMO related), but actually ended up largely abandoning me and started making a point of humiliating me in front of friends and stuff.

She honestly went very far with stuff, and I believe she saw I was vulnerable and it was a planned thing to break me and it worked. She did some really bad stuff and tried to manipulate me into thinking I had sexually traumatized her and everything. I got really obsessed with her and earning her love and stuff so it worked. It's a difficult and embarrassing thing to look back on, and it's not the only time something like this has happened.

We did end up together eventually and stupidly I thought that would solve all my problems, but really that was just the beginning of the nightmare... One of the worst decisions I could have ever made was moving in with her. That relationship was a nightmare, and it's also all I really know. I could never even begin to get into how much she screwed me up in a quick forum post, but you get the idea I'm sure.

We had a really nasty breakup and she made me into the villain in a very public way. I was depressed for god knows how long after that... Years really. Not that I wasn't depressed and heartbroken in the years prior, but this added a ton to that.

Anyway, I think she takes issue with the fact that she has less power over me. I think she probably wants me to chase her approval, but I won't. She deleted me on snapchat again, but last time she did this she just added me back after a couple weeks. She wanted me to chase her down.

I'm tired. I won't bother reading over this to see if I made sense... It just is what it is today. The main thing is that I was consistent yet again in doing my routine, although I forgot to brush my teeth which isn't good.

NEOZeruen, Toni7, MHero and 7 others like this.
  11. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 48

@Talz I don't have time right now for a really long answer haha but I don't think you need one. The only thing I am going to say is - you need to start getting rid of things you don't need and toxic relationships in your life. This will free up bandwidth to spend time on things that matter to you and your actual friends and family and work towards finding someone that actually wants to be with you. As far as I read - that girl has a problem with herself that she is projecting onto you in some toxic way. People who try to bring others down usually have a hidden image of themselves that is really bad - low self esteem for some reason or whatever. But that is no way to deal with that problem.

So if you know already (from years of experience with her) that this relationship is bad for you - you take the action and stop it!

P.s. I guess it wasnt that short :D

On another note - I like to challenge myself with Chris Heria's routines every morning even if I can't do some of the exercises at first haha

Eduard R, Talz, Toni7 and 9 others like this.
  12. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

42!!! Have a nice day all

bromor, Eduard R, Talz and 7 others like this.
  13. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

whan you are depressed by something , face it head on ! dont go to fmo , you will feel very bad after the act .
    I know thats whan the aurge to fmo is the strongest (whan you depressed)but if you resist you will feel much better in the long run

bromor, Talz, MHero and 6 others like this.
  14. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from 0/90

Strange_, bromor, Talz and 6 others like this.
  15. monaco6

monaco6 New Fapstronaut

day 28. almost 30.. this month has been soo hectic for me, especially brainfogg, dzziness, no mrning wood. i almost went crazy, braifogg has lifted . it hink about two days ago. but not competely. yersterday i had my first morning wood without touchng. i woke up to it. so happy..! nofap forever

bromor, Eduard R, Talz and 6 others like this.
  16. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

Day 9

@Kairose so close to 90! Keep going!

bromor, Talz, Toni7 and 6 others like this.
  17. Want to leave

Want to leave Fapstronaut

Day 7/90
    Completed one week.

Phil 3:12-16, bromor, Talz and 6 others like this.
  18. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

19. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut