1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 217

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by FpsMato, Nov 11, 2021.

1. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

So I made it past 200 days.Paws are slowly getting better.But there is new challenge waiting for me I noticed I have little weak urges sometimes.I am probably going into urges phase.Those urges will get very strong.I think my d and head will feel like they are on fire like once I get fully into urges phase.I will have to be extremely cautious to not relapse cause after the urges phase I will get all the good stuff like mental clarity and dopamine sensitivity.But good thing about that phase is that most of your paws symptomps will dissapear.That phase ussually lasts 4 weeks but most of time when I got into that point i relapsed.But not everyone will have the same progression as me.Someone might get out of paws phase straight into feeling like they are on top of the world.This thread is for people who are in paws phase and they wonder why they slowly start to feel urges again.Well thats all and never give up guys!

Srisurya and 88991s like this.
  2. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Wow...200 days! What an achievement!

AuwL0ng, FpsMato and 88991s like this.
  3. Samandros

Samandros Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your great achievement!

4. Milenium

Milenium New Fapstronaut

I didn't know, thanks