1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which one is more pleasurable to you - sex or masturbation?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ultrafabber, Dec 18, 2019.

Which one is more pleasurable to you - sex or masturbation?

1. Sex is more pleasurable

25 vote(s)
    78.1%
  2. Masturbation is more pleasurable

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I am not talking about which one you wish it would be, but which one is it at this time. This includes the act and the climax.

2. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

3. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

Can't say because i never had sex but from what i see sex is much better and natural where as fapping is fake sex and you're literally fucking your own hand and it seems very degrading and unnatural to me

Sex has intimacy and union while fapping is lonely and pathetic

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Sex.

which is why when I was just masturbating alone I would try to find a chat partner to voice/phone sex, jobud, cambud. Yes, these are not the physical act of sex but I still want the lust and communication with a person during a sexual act

5. For me its sex and mot even close.

Wugazi32 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

Depends, actually. But if think what more, then masturbation. That always was weird to me.

ultrafabber likes this.
  7. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I know it is weird, its the same for me. Actually i didnt even realize i preffered masturbation to sex for years.

8. I month or so ago I would've said masturbation, purely from a pleasurable feeling perspective. Not counting the emotional aspects which also build and create the overall feeling. Hrmm.. actually, maybe a month ago even that may have been a close one.

Now.. Sex. 100%. No contest.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  9. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

sex without a doubt it connects you to someone else it is the most intimate act someone can do with each other , even if you buy sex its still 100% more pleasurable then masturbating.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  10. st831

st831 Fapstronaut

both have their own purpose and advantages

11. Wugazi32

Wugazi32 Fapstronaut

Nothing more pleasurable than sex!

12. This question only has one answer. Sex. It uses every sense we have including spiritual senses when two energies join together.

Wugazi32 likes this.