1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First sex since August 2019 - a few notes.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by UncleBarnacle, Nov 16, 2021.

1. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

It's been over two years since I went to bed with a woman, out of choice. I didn't meet anyone I wanted to lay down with, to share with, to eat with, drive with, to enjoy life with. I can't just go with someone I've just met or someone I have no feelings for. It's been pretty lonely but I would rather have no sex than sex without feelings. There are some women out of state who would definitely be with me, but that means hundreds of dollars, taking time off work and all that.

I also make a point of talking to women everywhere I go, just to keep in practice and, you know, you never know. A lot of dead ends, a lot of women who simply disappear and reappear, flake out or ehhh, it just doesn't go anywhere.

So Saturday I was with someone I love and trust and know pretty well. It took us 5 years of being friends before we took the relationship to this next step. There is no talk of marriage or even being in a "relationship." She has a lot of serious problems at the moment, but we left those out for this date. But both of us were available and both of us went to a hotel, had dinner and went upstairs.

First - oh, my dear lord, how good it felt, not just the sex itself but the whole experience of lying down with a beautiful woman who, cut to the chase, looks like a web model. Hearts racing, breathing accelerated, fingers, lips, sighs - all of it. She climbs all over you, showers you with affection, you guys roll around, have a little pillow fight, be still, go nuts, whatever, etc. It really feels great.

I want this.

I don't want my hand.

The second big thing is that throughout the time we were being intimate, I never once jumped in my mind to some image of some other woman in order to stimulate myself. I did that all through my marriage and many relationships because I was always masturbating and rarely had enough juice left over to satisfy a real, live, breathing human.

So I see the benefits of NoFap - you can really be there with your partner, and when you're there, it's better.

I don't know if and when we'll see each other again or if we'll even have sex - neither one of us intended to have sex on this date. But when we got alone, boom, fireworks, and what happened happened, and it was great.

I can never go back to web models and my hand.

Thank you for listening.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  2. Luisinhop

Luisinhop Fapstronaut

have you ever had premature ejaculation? do you think nofap helps you last longer in sex? How long did you last before nofap?

BoraxKarloff likes this.
  3. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

That's great! Fuck jerking off to web models! We all should experience the real thing!

88991s and BoraxKarloff like this.
  4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Well done! That's a proper Nofap success story!

BoraxKarloff likes this.
  5. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

6. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

I've never had that problem. But I've also done a truckload of tantra courses and sexuality courses. You use your mind to just slow down, and sometimes you think of icebergs, someone's middle-aged mom or baseball or just something that completely turns you off to distract yourself and not orgasm too soon. And then sometimes you want to just jump on your partner and do your thing and have an orgasm so you can both go to sleep, or someone can go to work and not be late. There's a lot to know!

88991s and silex_jedi like this.
  7. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Is this girl the red head alcoholic?