1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Thanks for your Insightful thoughts! Life indeed becomes meaningful after fifty days on hard mode!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    ctr, GottaBFree and marksaysay like this.
  2. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in....into double digits initial days though!

GottaBFree likes this.
  3. This was exactly the sentiment I needed to read this morning. Well said sir!

I have also been struggling with the chaser effect, even though I know its coming its a trap I keep falling into.

GottaBFree likes this.
  4. Checking in....on a long streak and I'm sort of amazed I haven't relapsed recently as I've been battling anti-depressant withdrawals and my stress levels have been high but I've resisted PMO somehow and very proud of myself too.

GottaBFree, daryl_zero and marksaysay like this.
  5. daryl_zero

daryl_zero Fapstronaut

Checking in. I had a reset yesterday.
    @JustinThyme --I just noticed that you asked me a question a long, long time ago (I've been down with the flu.) My monthly pattern is two difficult days followed by four easy days, then a reset, then the end of the month is easier overall. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on, but I think it has something to do with my work schedule and, yes, my hormone cycle.

GottaBFree likes this.
  6. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

Came here instead of resetting again, it’s so difficult when I can’t get a certain image out of my head that I want to see again.

GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  7. You're doing great these days!

GottaBFree likes this.
  8. I've been having a rough week at work and my relapse last weekend didn't make it any easier. Going to keep trying though. I need a good long streak to get me through the dreaded holiday season.

9. @ctr ! Your streak reached 274 days yesterday, which is 9 months! You have been awarded the 9 Month Sash of Persistence! :emoji_running_shirt_with_sash::emoji_saxophone::emoji_8ball: Keep up the good work and thanks for being part of the group.

Nekkhamma, ctr, marksaysay and 2 others like this.
  10. Ik2

Ik2 Fapstronaut

Feels like the foundation has been laid, now it is time to build on it. Still just one block, one day at a time though.

Nekkhamma, ctr, artifact and 2 others like this.
  11. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Posting and accountability is a step in the right direction

12. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I'm struggling today with keeping in mind why I want to succeed. It starts looking easy to just reset or it's not a big deal.

So dumb. It damages me. Its like treating stress with crack. I need to be free of it. The sometimes easy to ignore negatives are a challenge for me.

It's easy to quit and work it. Gotta stay on track.

Nekkhamma, artifact and NICEDUDE like this.
  13. I've relapsed...made it to 28 days though so proud of myself and starting again from Day 1! Strength to us all!

Nekkhamma and mukmewx like this.
  14. Ik2

Ik2 Fapstronaut

And just like that I restart. Feel good about 16 days, feel sad about the time lost during the relapse. Could have been spent so much better.

Nekkhamma, artifact and NICEDUDE like this.
  15. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

Had to reset tonight, I had been in some pain for a few days.

Nekkhamma likes this.
  16. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

17. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

ctr likes this.
  18. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, mate! Will keep trying my best. And all the very best to you, gentlemen.

Nekkhamma and artifact like this.