1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I think I'll get obsessed with Programing.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Nov 17, 2021.

1. There is a big need in the Financial Industry for people who masters Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook And of course Financial Coding Languages such as Python.

My Problem is mostly I'm a No Lifer - If I'm into something I'm into it 100% ~ I could go down in that road for months and if it's profitable enough I could stay there.

I'm in a little need for some great Movies / Series related to:

- Smart Individuals in the Wall Street and the Financial Industry.

- A person addicted to Programing.

In a week from now I'll start the Subconscious Programing with the Hypnotherapy ( This one is hard... ).

Candun likes this.
  2. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

Programmers can make a lot of money depending on the type of programming they do. Pretty much always in high demand due to their high skillset and versatility. Definitely worth trying. Personally, I hate programming lmao.

3. script

script Fapstronaut

Watch The Big Short, it's a great movie starring Christian Bale and Ryan Gosling, Steve Carrell. It's about the financial crash in 2008.
    I don't know of any cool movies about guys being addicted to programming, but I liked Mr. Robot. That's a series about a highly talented hacker that has a drug addiction and other psychological problems.