1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat line depression?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 18, 2021.

1. I felt really good today, it's a day closer to a weekend. I haven't ejaculated all week and I've been staying away from P. I believe my depression is causing me a flat line right now since I just feel dry or emotion. I know it's early on in the recovery.. I remember this feeling back in HS when I recovered.. . Back in Earth Science class they were horrible as I remember to this day.

I have a few situations that are just upsetting me right now. It's really just not making me happy as well with one of my arms being in pain.

Is flat line more relevant with depression?

2. HitB

HitB Fapstronaut

I may not be the most qualified to answer your question, but I would say so. Your brain is not getting the dopamine releases that it usually gets through PMO. It's not being stimulated in the way it was before. So your brain is probably just frustrated and trying to find new ways to "score." Best way to do this is to exercise, socialize, or accomplish something, IMO. Try and give it a new dopamine diet. Y'know? But again, I'm no doctor, so...take my words with a grain of salt.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  3. I’ll take your words as some advice, no grain needed. Last night I was really upset and watched a little… I’m calling this a reset but not a relapse.

HitB likes this.
  4. HitB

HitB Fapstronaut

Hey, if it's better than you would have done in the past, it's progress. Always keep that in mind. If it didn't turn into a full blown relapse, I'd call it a success. Then keep building on that success to even bigger successes. Keep it up!