1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

none will be ashamed who call upon the Lords name

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. kylewantstowin

kylewantstowin Fapstronaut

Hey guys how's it going in your walks and your journeys? small update but over the past week I ended up entering a relationship with a godly woman, (Praise the Lord!) so I would love your guy's prayers for that; that I would do well and be wise in my handling of my relationship with Mrs. Abbigail and that we would grow in love for each other. I started to feel some temptation and some small stirring a couple of minutes ago but I fled from it and came to ask for prayer and help. I love honoring the Lord in my body I love the security that I've felt in the Lord and when things get stressful not to lean back on my understanding but on my Father and Lord Jesus Christ and the family that he has provided for me ( you guys and the church) I love hearing about your successes and the faith that you have in our Lord. I can't wait to meet you all. Pray that my gifts might be useful for building up the body, that I may be sanctified, and that the works of my hands would prosper and bring glory to our Lord. In the words of Nebuchadnezzar, Peace be multiplied to all. ✝ your younger brother Kyle
    Micah 7:18

2. God bless you! I am praying. Keep taking these steps.

kylewantstowin likes this.
  3. kylewantstowin

kylewantstowin Fapstronaut