1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

I've relapsed again. I've been feeling super super shitty today, the sun wasn't out for a single second today and I didn't go outside because I was having some pretty bad pains in my foot so its been hard enough as it is walking around the house let alone going outside for a walk. I really need to get into the habit of just opening up my distractions list when I get an urge. Even after making it, I still don't use it and instead rely on myself and my mind to deal with it when I know that won't work a lot of the time because my mind is the thing that causes me to relapse, relapsing is still a choice that I make at the end of the day. I need to basically turn off my brain and just do whatever is on the distractions list. I know distractions aren't good long term but in the state I'm in currently the best thing that I can do for now is just run from my urges.

I just want to stop feeling like this, it's such a frustrating state I'm in right now and I'm not helping myself by just giving into it but it's so fucking hard to do the things that I know will make me feel better (going out, studying, working out etc) because my mind and body are doing everything they can to make me not do them. And unfortunately they're succeeding so far.

iamking7777 likes this.
  2. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 147 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  3. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Day 7 starting, went out to do some sports today, its a mixed sport center, so i ended up seeing a lot of hot girls, which was trying to act as a trigger for me, but i got into the habit of bouncing my eye, once i mistakenly glanced i immidiately bounce my eyes off it, by tomorrow i will be a genin
    2mni.gif

Chevu Chelios and iamking7777 like this.
  4. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 148 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

6. BloomWasTaken

Day 1

I hung out with someone new today, we got along super super well and ended up talking for a good few hours, so hopefully I can talk to her more in the future. Admittedly, a couple of times today I caught myself searching for triggers but I managed to stop myself.

iamking7777 likes this.
  7. leon_pyps

leon_pyps Fapstronaut

8. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

9. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

10. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 149 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

Haywhy and Chevu Chelios like this.
  11. leon_pyps

leon_pyps Fapstronaut

12. BloomWasTaken

Day 2

Hung out with that person from yesterday again, she lives in New Zealand (13 hours ahead of me) so we can only hang out either in the morning or at night, it sucks but it is what it is. I did admittedly had a few moments again today where I went fishing for triggers (which obviously resulted in some urges) but luckily I was able to stop myself each time. Other than that, I've been feeling a little better for the past couple of days, I'm actually dealing with urges quite well again, but now I'm just hoping it stays like this and isn't just a random temporary buff I'm getting during this winter.

iamking7777, Haywhy and belio123 like this.
  13. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

I've been away from NF for a while now, time to get back on it

Checking in for day 0

iamking7777 and Haywhy like this.
  14. BloomWasTaken

Relapsed...Wow so uhh, that did not last long. I think that constant fishing for triggers finally reached its boiling point, I'm obviously really upset but at least I completely know why I relapsed. First thing I need to do is remove the lock on my door because that's the only thing allowing me to use my VR browser without fear of being caught. I've been feeling a little better (compared to the rest of this winter so far) for the past couple of days so hopefully I can start to make some progress and get some of my rhythm back.

iamking7777 likes this.
  15. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

original.gif
    day 7 checking in, ok, i think am starting to feel it, been getting cravings since yesterday, i think i need to limit potential triggers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.