1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Success is a choice, make that choice everyday.

HiddenWarrior and Toni7 like this.
  2. We are keeping standings soon. As far as I know it will come out on Sundays.

HiddenWarrior, Toni7 and PegasusKid like this.
  3. HiddenWarrior, Toni7 and PegasusKid like this.
  4. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I fell few days ago :(
    I'm on day 3 now..
    How about you?

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

This forum is the only forum on Nofap

6. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

@Talz whats happen? I’m waiting for you

7. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Big Announcement for this thread
    Introducing the Rankings

Starting from today, every win or loss will count towards your record. Your record will also determine your place in the rankings. The person with the best record will be crowned the current Duels champion. You can then either face the champion and if you successfully defeat them the challenger will become the champion. Or you could improve your win loss record to knock off the champion from the number 1 position.

Some housekeeping below:
    Everyones record will start fresh as of today at 0-0.
    A loss counts as any intentional viewing of P or M.
    Both participants in a duel must check in at least once every 7 days. Failure to do this will result in disqualification and a loss on your record.
    If both participants fail to check in after 7 days then that duel will be declared a draw.

All current Duels shall continue and are treated as your fight 1 of the rankings.

I will keep track of rankings throughout the week however they will be updated on this thread every Sunday.

This should give us that extra motivation that some of us need to keep fighting in our duels and not show any losses in our records.
    Let's all keep clean records everyone!

Message in this thread and @bellator de Christi if you are not already in a duel and they will match you up with someone.

Also check out my new thread in the events and challenges called NoFap championships. It is a points format where certain actions can gain or lose you points. That thread will be updated daily by myself.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  8. MellotronScratch

MellotronScratch Fapstronaut

I guess today's the best day to start, then. Hello, my name is Mellotron Scratch, and I want to participate, my current record is 29 days and counting. @HiddenWarrior ;)

By the way, this is the most original challenge I'v seen in the site.

9. Thanks for joining Mellotron. Make sure you fight your hardest and this is a brotherhood too, the warriors make this place what it is, i look forward to seeing you continue to build your success here.

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  10. yeah these are the only active duels at the moment, all the free fighters are shown at the first page. If you could matchmake the free fighters and put us in duels, we'll all be ready to start. I'll try keep first page updated weekly so it's easy to keep track.

@19Rd vs @Talz too.

11. OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Knight of |THE DUELS OF NOFAP|◆ - @ZenMode

Keep working and wear your title with honour.

Earned for introducing and tracking rankings of the duels.

12. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Yeah..just that I won’t be be online much to give updates due to my masters exams

13. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Work has been busy, as it typically has been near the end of the year. Where I am currently located, it's gone down to 32F. I've also taken up investing on the side as a hobby, primarily in cryptocurrency. So yea, everything so far is as cool as a pickle.

14. As far as I know, the fighters that are not in a duel are:

@MellotronScratch

@A Naija boy

@HiddenWarrior

@The Legend of Hope

@the sufferer

@Pedro.Conquers

I could match make if they are still going to participate.

I also have a list of ‘dormant’ members that said they would be back or that showed up at one point but have been gone for a while.

The duels is starting to take shape again, it’s beginning to enter a new era of liveliness. Thanks @ZenMode for sort of kick starting it.

@HiddenWarrior, the dry times are over and long gone.

Toni7 and HiddenWarrior like this.
  15. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

I CHALLANGE YOU BELLATOR
    LETS SEE WHO IS THE REAL MAN

16. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

If you give me a day or two I will be ready to commence.

17. i think matchmake us all but hope is not fighting at the moment i think.
    for sure they're gone, a large part of that is due to you so thank you.

18. Challenge accepted.

Toni7 and HiddenWarrior like this.
  19. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Hi guy, how are you? My half day is very difficult. If I stayed alone one more time, I will PMO… I give my thanks in this group.