1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AhsanFarabi

AhsanFarabi Fapstronaut

2. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

3. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

4. 1john4:4

1john4:4 Fapstronaut

5. AhsanFarabi

AhsanFarabi Fapstronaut

6. I relapsed again..I hate this..do you guys have any tips to even get past a few days? Any blocker I put I find myself getting past it. Seems like nothing is working....

7. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

8. HealingMan

HealingMan Fapstronaut

Day 9/30

small goal: go beyond 12 days

9. CALM IN SUFFERING

Day 8 finished.

I feel very good since yesterday. I had a succesfull job interviu and I had an important talk with my current boss.

10. CALM IN SUFFERING

Find a real physical partner who would also go through this process with you. Call each other every day and whenever you are tempted and you feel that soon it will be too much.

I do call my friend every week (not everyday) and I try to call whenever I have strong temptations. It’s a game changer.

I think you can use a global blocker for the whole computer not depending on the browser. Then you can create some super dificult password and put it in a digital locker with a timer, let it be a week or something.

It is wery important that you are fighting the addiction and putting barriers, and not simply trying the same thing until it works :)

11. Reaching for the stars

Observe your self when temptation arise in you just feel its energy(like a pulsation or a contraction ) and if it is near your genitals observe it for sometime and then help it to go upwards out of your head top and if it is in your head and probably it is do the same thing
    You can take 3 full inhales and 3 exhales by your mouth it will make a little space of clarity to help free yourself from the temporary overwhelming compulsion .... and I think you must have a hobby or something that you love doing which you can invest your energy in ... I know you can make it my friend it really gets easier each day ❤

12. Reaching for the stars

13. AhsanFarabi

AhsanFarabi Fapstronaut