1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

The war will end very soon. @Resilience 16 and @hollyman enrolled in the next war in advance. Other people who still have not enrolled in the next war, please reply as "I'm in". The next war will start in 24 hours. If you fail to enroll in the next war in time, you will not be able to participate in the next war.

People who haven't enrolled:
    @JeanCarl88
    @Dr.J_76ers
    @Talz
    @Karom
    @FpsMato
    @godofwar2244

2. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Final day check in

Talz, Krishna Das, Karom and 2 others like this.
  3. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Thank you too!Iam very happy that i encouraged you.

Talz, Krishna Das, Karom and 2 others like this.
  4. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys for the victory. Congrats to the winners and to the downed soldiers, more attention in the next war.

Congratulations to all of you.

Count me in the next

5. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

i think we have another strong warrior here

Keep up the good work bro

Talz, Krishna Das, Karom and 3 others like this.
  6. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Count me in next war

Talz, Krishna Das, Karom and 3 others like this.
  7. _Imperial0x47

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎RESULT OF THE WAR

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎THE ARMY OF FIRE
    1 - 2 THE ARMY OF WAVES

Congrats, Waves! Carry on like this.
    Congrats to @hollyman for becoming "One Man Army" again.

Those who have lost the war, don't worry. You can prove your true worth in the next war. I count on all of you because all of you are strong and brave soldiers who have the courage to break PMO addiction once and for all.

Reminder:
    Those who still haven't enrolled in the next war, please reply to this post(or the previous one) as "I'm in". Those have enrolled in the next war, you don't need to reply anymore. Please wait until I start the next war. I plan to start the next war in 24 hours.

All Participants:
    @JeanCarl88
    @Resilience 16
    @Dr.J_76ers
    @Talz
    @Karom
    @FpsMato
    @hollyman

Talz, Dr.J_76ers, Krishna Das and 2 others like this.
  8. I'm for the next war. Congrats @FpsMato for contributing to the victory for our team. Also great work @hollyman, the one-man army. I am sure the rest of us will come back stronger, bolder and wiser. Let us all be victorious in the coming war!

9. You are to be commended! :) Great work and keep up the same fighting spirit!

10. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

URA!

11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I'm in. Congrats to @hollyman for x2 one man army. This guy is basically the new me!

I won't promise anything flashy as I've been pretty weakened, but I aim to at least survive the next war. That is my goal for this challenge.

I destroyed my collection finally to send a message to myself I'm serious. I never peaked at it during my big streak, but I wasn't ready to delete it meaning I was still hanging on to something. Going from where I started to how I felt at 90days, to now I can see clearly that PMO has to go. I just do way better without it corrupting my brain.

12. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

I dont see my name, soldier. Where are?

Lets go!

13. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

I'm in

14. _Imperial0x47

It was the list of the participants of the previous war.
    I made a post before the previous war in which the participants were supposed to enroll by replying as "I'm in". You didn't enroll in the previous war. Though you actively checked in, you weren't officially a participant of the last war. That's why your name isn't present in the list. But don't worry about it. As you have enrolled in the next war, you are now officially a part of the war.

15. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

@_Imperial0x47 Brother I am in for the next war.
    If it's still open to participate

Talz, Resilience 16 and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  16. _Imperial0x47

It's been a while since you last participated in a war in this thread. I'm glad to see you back. Hope you worked on yourself during the break from this thread. Looking forward to see you shine in the war.

Talz, Resilience 16 and Krishna Das like this.
  17. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

Yeah, I haven't participated in the last 2-3 wars.
    But, I was following the thread and it's good to see you all doing good.
    I was just waiting for a confidence boost to participate in the war. And I have got it. I recently had a 10 day streak after many months.
    So, My confidence is high and I have also worked a lot on Recovery during this time.
    I am glad to be back in war.
    Everyone, let's get to the best version of ourselves.

18. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

How was not a participant brother? I checked in every day and at the beginning I asked you to put me in battle. View message history. You should have told me then and not taken my name off the list after 10 consecutive check-ins. But ok, soldier!

I AM IN
    , ok?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    Talz, Krishna Das and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  19. _Imperial0x47

Actually before every war, I make a post where I ask everyone to enroll in the war even if they expressed their interest to participate before. It's because there were many people who told me that they would participate but they changed their mind over time and did not perform a single check-in. Incidents like this negatively impacted the war. So before every war, I make a final post where everyone interested to participate must reply as "I'm in". If one doesn't do it, he is considered out of the war.
    Well, even if you weren't a part of the war, you were definitely free to check in with us. Many people did it in the past though they were not official participants.
    I am sorry for any kind of inconvenience, brother, but whatever I did was according to the rules of the war. I appreciate your 10 consecutive check-ins. I believe you will keep it up in the next war.

Talz, godofwar2244 and Krishna Das like this.
  20. _Imperial0x47

As a recognition to @godofwar2244 's success in the previous war, he is given the title "Special Warrior". [You can check it in the first post].
    People who will unofficially participate in this thread(provided if the person fails to enroll before the war) and win a war successfully will also be given the title.

Talz and Krishna Das like this.