1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

ayy my man rocking it once again!

checking in day 1

2. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Just got through day 12! Everyday is a battle, but I'm determined to succeed!

3. Leonflado

Leonflado Fapstronaut

4. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

5. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

6. Day 11 is over and I'm really happy to reach this far! My lifestyle is starting to improve, I'm regaining focus (the one I completely lost during the first week), I've been exercising more and in general I feel better with myself. Of course I still have struggles accepting me and loving how I am, but at least I feel better somehow... more confident I guess.

And about exercising, I've started to take walks with my dad in order to (1) do some physical exercise, I'm really sedentary and NoFap is inviting me to take care of my body and health, and (2) because I want to start working on my social anxiety, it's been 20 months isolated in my room and I need to start working on these conditions ad in 3 months I'll finally go to my campus, which is huge yet crowded of people and I don't want to be anxious, NO, I can remove that from my life - being introverted isn't the same as anxious, I'm just understanding that. And as a little note, today while being out I started to make better eye contact with people in general and felt more confident about myself in front of girls, whatever it is it just feels better than that shame I had because of this secret addiction.

As always, there's hope and we'll get through this - stray strong!

7. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Just got through day 13!

8. murphyboss101

murphyboss101 Fapstronaut

Sir I am starting today but how will you track me?

9. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

Check-in:

P: 14 days
    M: 14 days
    O: 40 days

*One PMO but no relapse (multiple PMOs).

10. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

11. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 19 in the list!! Flatline is going on, not getting interest in anything, negative t and emotions striking ne but i am fighting and will not loose and definitely reach my destination.

corylife, Leonflado and TheBluePrint like this.
  12. ThisSideThatSide

13. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

14. Day 12, it was really great I felt better with myself, talked about relationships (with myself) and have a positive mind! And I think I didn't have any strong urge, even though I was home alone like for 3-4 hours in the afternoon.

Now I need to find a way to use this energy in my study, because I'm behind schedule with all the hard time I had last week with the withdrawal effects. But I'll be optimistic and get things done soon!

15. ThisSideThatSide

16. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

Check-in

P: 15 days
    M: 15 days
    O: 41 days

It's getting easier and easier to not think about Pmo now. First time in many many years (if ever) I feel just ok without it. No real urges. Not sure if it's a flatline or just feeling normal again but I don't really care about PMO much more. This is a nice place to be.

Sex has dictated such a large part of my life from my early childhood, through to my career choices in my 30s, to interactions with friends, families. It's always been with the focus and end outcome for sex or additional sex. I can feel the shift now to doing things I just enjoy doing and feeling ok with it. Such as gardening, or walking, or nature. There is no outcome of sex if I do the activities I choose to do and this feels better for me.

I'm not even 50% of the way through the 90 days so I'm extremely excited to see where I end up at 90 days if I feel this good now.

Looking forward to hitting 90 days on all three variables.

Keep up the fight people

corylife, blacktea, Leonflado and 2 others like this.