1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

not phased by attractive lady.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Thechosenone, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

There was an instance last week I was with a friend and one of her friends came along and started talking to her. Undoubtedly was very attractive BUT I didn't think for her in any sexual way AT ALL. I was interested in what she had to say and I actuay subconsciously felt that attractive girls are just like the rest of them. They have interests too!

They human beings man! I know for a fact that I'd go home and fantasise about her back in my dark days. But I'm glad to say that's no longer me :)

2. Nath1234

Nath1234 Fapstronaut

My prayers are with you brother..

Thechosenone likes this.
  3. rabbitz

rabbitz Guest

Its an awesome feeling! a feeling of progression and ascension to new self! we begin to view people as people and not objects for our sexual pleasure, before we were foggy and weird now we're super men, league of extra ordinary manly men :)

keep up the excellent work and use that motivation and experience to prevent you from ever relapsing again!

Thechosenone likes this.
  4. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Thank you for the supportive words , same to you brother!

rabbitz likes this.