1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 3

Very long, exhausting day at work. Had to deal with a rude customer early on so that effected my mood. I already doubted people a lot, but since starting work here it's been a lot worse... On another note though when I see the average person I know I should be able to win at life as my competition isn't very good, yet so much deeply buried self doubt seems to hold me back. I have this strange combination of arrogance and low confidence. Or maybe it's not really rooted in any of that... I just feel that people fundamentally aren't good enough deep down, yet I include myself in that too I guess. Actually I think I think I'm the worst, but maybe secretly the best. At least I think that's what's going on. I don't really know how to explain it...

A friend once told me: "I think you have expectations of people" which threw me off as I thought everyone did.

I just want people to be smarter, kinder, more awake or something like that... My expectations of myself are much higher than anyone else as I must be perfect. Perhaps this is to make up for the past? I want to be perfect to make up for my past and I want others to reflect the kind of interactions and relationships I wish I could have had. I also just want to live in a more connected community... People here don't care about each other.

Have urges again today, but they are manageable. It's always manageable in the end... Relapse is a choice.

Toni7, Ketherlonk, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  2. Riz@123

Riz@123 Fapstronaut

Day 7 jus started

I wont fail coz i am not doin it for me not for the people who hate me but for my loved ones its time to change

Talz, Ketherlonk, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  3. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 68

And this is very good advice from some very successful smart people :)))

Toni7, Eduard R, Talz and 4 others like this.
  4. Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon Fapstronaut

Day 27/90 completed (L3)

bromor, Eduard R, Talz and 4 others like this.
  5. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

6. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from 0 /90

Leonflado, bromor, Coder23 and 3 others like this.
  7. PierreBezukhov

PierreBezukhov Fapstronaut

8. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Much better sleep. Less time at the computer and this was really good for my testosterone production. I woke up with a much deeper voice.
    If you don't get enough high quality sleep then the T-levels will go down and you will find it much more difficult to succeed with Nofap.
    I've realized how important the fundametals are of having enough sleep in combination with eating enough (nutricious) food and also eating at the right times. To have a good rythm to the most basic needs in life.

9. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

10. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

11. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

12. rvs

rvs Fapstronaut

I'm relapsed.. Gonna restart again...

Leonflado, Visperad, bromor and 5 others like this.
  13. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

14. el_bsln

el_bsln Fapstronaut

Day 3 over let's go

15. Day 1 complete in about an hour, gotta good workout in now gonna work for about 8 hours, feeling confident about quitting this addiction, gotta make it past that 7 days and get over the “chaser” effect.

16. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Let's do this :D:emoji_fire:

Day 3, :)
    Exhaustion, overwhelmed...
    These are my feelings right now.
    I thought about PMO again. I became aware of when i may relapse, still i need to learn to let go.
    Change is possible i can be free from P.

Leonflado, Visperad, bromor and 4 others like this.