1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

500 days of NO PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by HE^MAN, Dec 1, 2021.

1. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Huge thanks to all the members of "The lord of the rings" challenge and to this community as without them it was impossible reach here.

Now benefits-
    Big muscle
    More power
    Determination
    Capacity to handle breakups
    Female attraction
    Happiness in small things
    Etc.

Conc
    Night fall (which is inevitable).

Please check 365 days success story.
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/365-days.314072/

Now after that the process And benefits were same ,
    I keep myself busy with stuff like work , food , workout , youtube , friends , moderation etc.

How to handle trigger-
    Deep breaths
    Push-ups
    Love for Future wife/girlfriend
    Remove images or videos immediately.

Best motivator
    -your reason why you are doing this.

What i am now-
    A simple person with simple life ,who never give up on things, who knows his worth , who knows when to walk away , who can lift heavy Weight , who can talk to anyone he wants ,who laugh a lot , who is emotional , who can take decision on facts and figures, who keeps his promises,
    Who help other as much as possible without effecting himself, who loves his country and family more than anything.

Thnx for reading
    Finished challenge on 1 December 2021.

2. Aaaah brother!!! This is the kind of stuff I like to read, beautiful success stories!!!
    Congrats bro!!
    I ll walk on your path man, I want to reach 500 days too.
    God bless you

3. 500 Days! What an insane achievement! Congratulations HE^MAN! You inspire us all!

4. Wow man. This is the best section on nofap forums imo. Hearing about people breaking free and overcoming themselves like that can do wonders for my mood. It's stuff like this that can inspire people to find that inner fire within themselves. I hope I can break free and be an inspiration for others too. Great streak man. Keep it up and never go back.

Srisurya, KaiokenX20, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  5. Congratulations ! Your experience is priceless.

Srisurya, KaiokenX20, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Well done my brother, you are an inspiration to us.

[​IMG]

7. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Amazing accomplishment! I've noticed your consistency. I hope to get there one day too.

8. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Nice read, and congratulations to finishing the LOTR challenge! I hope I can join you as a white wizard in due time. :)

9. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

10. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

What a man & what an inspirational story! Really hope you find time over Dec to elaborate on the superb points you make above e.g. what were your biggest challenges, how did you come through the darkest days, were there days of insane urgres/ triggers or did you find this to be more a trick of the mind, what is the difference between 3 months an 6, 9, 12, 15, etc.... Your thoughts on these points will be like gold to us who struggle to make even 3 weeks