1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Push-Ups Everyday ! [ Challenge ]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Mr.Tony, Nov 23, 2021.

1. 100 Push Ups & Face Workout - DONE!

Day 7 - DONE

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  2. 100 Push Ups & Face Workout - DONE!

Day 8 - DONE

3. Am@12

Am@12 Fapstronaut

4. 100 Push Ups & Face Workout - DONE!

Day 9 - DONE

5. 100 Push Ups & Face Workout - DONE!

Day 10 - DONE

6. 100 Push Ups & Face Workout - DONE!

Day 11 - DONE

7. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

wtf is a faceworkout

8. Infidel.48

100 pushups is damn easy man, keep increasing day by day

9. Infidel.48

Done.
    Took 40mins

10. Yeah it`s easy when you do it in 8 series and 40 mins, the point is to do it in one-two series in about 2 minutes, and most important is to have a routine, not to skip a day without 100 or more push ups . Check for today , I did bench but I`ll count that as push-ups(same movement).

11. Infidel.48

Yeah I agree, actually I do it in a harder form , touch the floor and do 100% extension . Its harder than you think , plus I do it in slow movement.
    Quality is also important.

Doing it in 2 minutes, in average/poor form , makes it more easier. I am pretty sure I can do it in two 50, fast tries

Routine , ya I keep doing pushups everyday , before taking a bath.

The point I made is to keep pushing the limits or else you wont be making more muscle.
    Do 100 now, tomorrow 105,110,115.......... , if you stay at 100 , you will be disappointed .

hydrothunder likes this.
  12. Sunday - Day OFF

13. Consistancy is key, Always stick to it.
    100 Push Ups a Day is about doing it everyday, in the long run it will have a serious impact.

I'll add up nore push ups after hitting 90 days on NoFap.

14. From my experience - if you want muscles, you won`t be doing push ups, you will have serious diet and lift weights, do strength exercises - deadlifts, squats... Muscles=diet+suplements, anyone who is experienced in workout will tell you that, and everyone have that point after couple of years when they reach their max, and can`t add more muscles naturally, that is why most guys start taking steroids... But that is why I personally don`t care about how I look, because it`s a life of a slave - you need to think 24h about diet and workout, that is why the best way is to workout every day on your own terms, how you want it and to be happy.

15. Infidel.48

Have you heard of calisthenics,
    muscle is a side-effect , I don't want to look like Arnold , I just need to look like Spider-Man

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  16. Infidel.48

It wont , after a week , your body/brain gets into homeostasis , and then you wont add more muscle.

Yea you will feel the benefits of exercise.
    but I like to keep pushing the limits , to feel exhausted after every workout.

Listen man I tried doing 25-50 pushups for everyday since Jan 2021, after a few weeks it becomes easy and boring.

Mr.Tony likes this.