1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have the opportunity of a lifetime in front of me, yet I lack motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by luke775, Nov 28, 2021.

1. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I've recently discovered a way to make a lot of money online and when I first discovered it I was really motivated and happy. Now the motivation has died down and I can't be bothered anymore, I think it might be PMO that's affecting me.

I have the opportunity to make so much at a young age but I just can't find the motivation and can't be bothered, some people would DREAM of this opportunity? why do i not care anymore? I love to think of all the things I could do once i make more money like be financially free, support my mum, buy nice things etc. and I know that with this opportunity it's easy to make so much, and i can't figure out why i'm not motivated anymore?

I have been PMO'ing alot recently and only just started to stop P. I've been off P for 3-4 days now and plan to stop masturbating tonight too. Do you think my motivation will come back once i start nofap again?

This opportunity is time-limited too, it could only be around for another 6 months or it could be around for 10 years, no one knows. I just can't believe that the opportunity to make $1000's of dollars is right infront of me and I just procrastinate and can't be bothered. It feels as if I really want the end goal, but can't be bothered to do the work. I've always been a hard worker and looking for opportunities like this for ages, i think PMO has killed my motivation completely.

I'm sorry for the long rant but I just wanted to see if anyone could offer advice or if anyone could share a similar experience with PMO. will my motivation return? Thanks guys and have a blessed day :)

blblkymsz likes this.
  2. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I've recently discovered a way to make a lot of money online and when I first discovered it I was really motivated and happy. Now the motivation has died down and I can't be bothered anymore, I think it might be PMO that's affecting me.

I have the opportunity to make so much at a young age but I just can't find the motivation and can't be bothered, some people would DREAM of this opportunity? why do i not care anymore? I love to think of all the things I could do once i make more money like be financially free, support my mum, buy nice things etc. and I know that with this opportunity it's easy to make so much, and i can't figure out why i'm not motivated anymore?

I have been PMO'ing alot recently and only just started to stop P. I've been off P for 3-4 days now and plan to stop masturbating tonight too. Do you think my motivation will come back once i start nofap again?

This opportunity is time-limited too, it could only be around for another 6 months or it could be around for 10 years, no one knows. I just can't believe that the opportunity to make $1000's of dollars is right infront of me and I just procrastinate and can't be bothered. It feels as if I really want the end goal, but can't be bothered to do the work. I've always been a hard worker and looking for opportunities like this for ages, i think PMO has killed my motivation completely.

I'm sorry for the long rant but I just wanted to see if anyone could offer advice or if anyone could share a similar experience with PMO. will my motivation return? Thanks guys and have a blessed day :)

3. My advice would be simple....stop PMOing and the time you would be doing that could now be dedicated to this money making opportunity.

4. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Simple advice but very powerful. I guess you're right, thanks for taking the time to reply!

5. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Fapstronaut

Perhaps the reason is not PMO but actually that you are not very much interested in the idea?

6. What is up

What is up Fapstronaut

Ayo luke what way?

7. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Advice - stop PMO.
    Stop it and see if your motivation returns, only you can find it out.
    Throw away all your money, then when you are hungry and have no food, your motivation to make money will return very quickly.

8. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Maybe. I was very interested in it at first and then it slowly diminished as time went on. Now I just do it for the money and not really enjoyment as such. I just feel like I'll never get this opportunity again in my life. Also, thankyou for taking the time to reply!

9. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Very good point, I am now 5 days PMO free and will keep going. I feel more motivation already actually :)

10. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Hey man the reason I didn't share the idea is because it's very region-specific (you have be in a certain country) and it can also take a long time to learn. On the off chance that you live in Australia, pm me and i'll tell you about it :)