1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Vasectomy my experience

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Dec 3, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I got a vasectomy a few minutes ago.
    I'm making this thread for people curious or interested in having one like @Marshall 5

I went to the clinic, you can eat before the surgery. I waited for a while. It was a group of men waiting with me. It was quite funny, some funny guys there and usually the guys that ended up the procedure were on a good mood and made us feel more comfortable.

They called one after another in no longer than 10 minutes time span.

It was my turn I got into the OR. I exchanged some words with the urologist. He put a local anasthetic between my testicles I didn't feel the needle of the anesthesia. Then he started the surgery I only felt my testicles moving. No pain at all.

Then I went home, I drove to the clinic and also coming back home. I went alone.

I'm seeing the doctor in 7 days. I'll rest this week and do some light work outs these days.

I'll say is a painless surgery. Only 5 minutes and you are done. Any dental procedure it's more painful and traumatic. If you want to do it and are afraid of pain I'll say don't is painless.

PS: I'll post on the thread how I feel and what I do the days after vasectomy like a vasectomy journal. You can search here the update posts.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    AuwL0ng and Marshall 5 like this.
  2. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

So you won't ever have kids now and you're ok with that?

3. modern milarepa

I am, there's more in life than eat, sleep, procreate and die.

But for those who want a healthy family it can be a respectable path too

4. modern milarepa

Weren't you into being celibate for life and no more relationships if I recalled when me talked in the past. Or maybe I'm wrong it's been a while I talked to you.

5. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

I am practicing celibacy yes, we did talk about it. I was just checking, I'd personally never do a vasectomy just because I want to live naturally without altering my body in any way.

For me the option is still open and only my mind and my will is keeping me from having kids but for you that door is now closed forever(unless there is a surgery to reverse it), I hope you don't regret your decision.

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

Vasectomy reversal but the longer the time passes after vasectomy the less effective it is. One should go for vasectomy only if one is 100% sure.

Quezatolah likes this.
  7. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Why would you need a vasectomy if you’re a master of non-ejaculatoty sex?

8. modern milarepa

Because coitus interruptus gives 96% effectiveness as contraceptive method if done perfectly. Which I do. But 4% failure rate is 4%.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  9. modern milarepa

But I don't ejaculate in any form unlike coitus interruptus where you can ejaculate outside the vagina but that is the contraceptive method name and the statistics where it comes from.

10. modern milarepa

Also an interesting fact guys a girl can get pregnant even she uses the morning after pill as an emergency contraceptive method.

If she is ovulating the day she had unprotected sex and she takes the morning after pill she can get pregnant because the pill doesn't work if the girl is ovulating already.

11. modern milarepa

If you want to have sex it's not all about attraction.

Learn about female menstrual cycle, contraceptive methods and STDS. One night stand can messed up your all life.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  12. modern milarepa

And then the party is over

13. Thanks for the report! Congrats. I’m glad it went smoothly for you. That’s reassuring. Have a good recovery and follow up visit.

modern milarepa likes this.
  14. modern milarepa

15. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Has your father had a vasectomy?

16. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Vasectomy to my ears sound un natural. What happens if one would have an orgasm, where does the stuff go?

17. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

you will still ejaculate semen but it will not contain sperms

AuwL0ng likes this.
  18. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

Pull-out game too weak lmao

19. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

interesting post , lol, how old are you ?
    Do you think you would regret this later in life?

How did your parents react
    Yea, there's more in life than orgasms and women as well , I don't get why you say this exactly

devsMind likes this.
  20. Archangel VIII

Archangel VIII Fapstronaut

You must be a troll. If not, why the fuck would you do such a thing?

Edit: Nvm, I thought you straight up cut your balls off. I just read what vasectomy is.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021