1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Vasectomy my experience

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Archangel VIII

Archangel VIII Fapstronaut

Vasectomy wont protect you from STDs, nor wouldn't coitus interruptus.

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Precum can have sperm even if you don't ejaculate there's a chance of pregnancy even do very low

AuwL0ng likes this.
  3. Dignan

Dignan Fapstronaut

I realize you didn’t ask me, but I’ll share a different perspective. :)

I got a vasectomy after having one child. My wife and I thought we were done. We were 100% sure. It felt right for a couple years but then we regretted it. I reversed it. That didn’t work. It’s been the source of a lot of pain.

Everyone is different and every situation is different. My vasectomy was not a good idea. I regret it terribly. It’s changed my life and relationship forever. I’m not telling anyone what they should do. Just sharing my experience.

4. modern milarepa

Day 1 post vasectomy
    I was afraid to do anything surrounding my crutch but I forget about it and did 2hrs of dancing. It seems I'm fine no pain it even help to reduce discomfort.

Tomorrow I have a date with a girl to climb a mountain I think I'll do it. I'll feeo fine. Monday I'll do regular gym training but less weight.

And sex well I'm not sure yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better I read after 48hrs you can resume sexual activity.

5. modern milarepa

No

6. modern milarepa

Precum can get girl pregnant

7. modern milarepa

As Milarepa a great tantric master said "my religion is to live and die without regrets"

I've made extreme difficult choices all my life. I don't regret anything. I know what I just did.

8. modern milarepa

Day 1 post vasectomy
    I was afraid to do anything surrounding my crutch but I forget about it and did 2hrs of dancing. It seems I'm fine no pain it even help to reduce discomfort.

Tomorrow I have a date with a girl to climb a mountain I think I'll do it. I'll feeo fine. Monday I'll do regular gym training but less weight.

And sex well I'm not sure yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better I read after 48hrs you can resume sexual activity.

9. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

I think you've made a grave mistake. I've never heard of any spiritual master, monk, yogi, etc, getting such a procedure that would alter your physiology in this way. It seems you probably did this just to make women more comfortable having sex with you.

Infidel.48 likes this.
  10. modern milarepa

I don't want to have kids simple as that.

AuwL0ng likes this.
  11. It is Finished

There are many men who don't want kids and never have vasectomies. I think because you're a physician you tend to think that these types of unnatural procedures are ok, where as anyone who is truly connected spiritually would never even consider such a thing. Regardless what's done is done, but I am definitely questioning your wisdom at this point.

matt2k12 and Infidel.48 like this.
  12. modern milarepa

That is right, surgeries and medical treatments are very natural to me because it's my job. And I understand the physiology behind it.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  13. modern milarepa

Well, no kids, no wife means more time to spiritual practices. It's an important reason, the main one actually for me in doing this. Family takes a lot of time and focus out of you.

14. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I mean sperm will be produced no matter what and I think it will try to move in those tubes. Is it just going to be stuck in balls and the tubes? I imagine that the pressure that comes from the testicles that normally brings the sperm could just break the tubes if they are closed or something, IDK tho that is why I am asking.

15. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

I believe that the body's immune system will deal with the excess sperms by destroying them.

16. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Yeah, I know at one point it will. It just seems like a weird operation, like if one does not want kids then just dont have sex. Isnt the whole point of spirituality controlling your bodys desires or something.

matt2k12 likes this.
  17. It is Finished

It’s a ridiculous procedure. Self-sterilization.

18. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Mm, it does not sound right to my ear either. This is just my opinion though.

19. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

then don't have sex as simple as that, or use protection......., I don't understand this one.

But anyways its your choice, I just don't get it , maybe it works for you

20. Thank you for this thread. I'll be following it. I've waited for a thread like this.

modern milarepa and devsMind like this.