1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is withdrawal really dangerous?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tosa1212, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Tosa1212

Tosa1212 Fapstronaut

The only reason why I quit nofap is withdrawal. Today was day 5 and in the evening I suddenly felt anxious when someone was talking to me. I get nervous and I can't explain how I even feel. Even when I am enjoying like when it's the 5th or 6th day suddenly in the evening I start thinking about my surroundings and etc. Like idk how to explain this issue I get so scared and fap.

2. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

@Tosa1212 Yesterday was day 6 for me and I was anxious and nervous too for the entire day. It's just another part of the withdrawal process. Today I'm feeling very energetic and motivated so as there are good, days there are bad days too in the process, its a part of the journey. If you fap ur again putting urself through the same process. The final goal is to break this bad habit once and for all, so we all will have to gather the strength to face the challenges in this hard journey. You're scared it happens but make sure it doesn't become a reason for you to fap because if you don't gather the courage to fight daily battles(urges, withdrawal symptoms) how are you going to fight the dreaded flatline which comes later in the process. All these daily battles are just making you stronger for the bigger war, so the idea is to just persist, be consistent with your daily good habits and be self disciplined. Victory shall be ours...

AspiringHuman and Buddhabro2.0 like this.
  3. Withdrawal from pmo is one of the toughest to get through but its symptoms wont kill you like heroin addicts go through.

4. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

once you do 1 week you can do multiple weeks and months