1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any guys get the feeling they're invisible to girls?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheLoneWolf88, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Maybe put yourself first and have pride in you before you worry about a girl you may spark their attraction.

Zaiju likes this.
  2. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

I was invisible to girls some time ago, i realized why i was: it was because i was never in public. Once i got into gym, running in public parks and attending to parties (any type of) suddenly i've became visible again. Get public, get seen.

lgustavoms and Zaiju like this.
  3. Zaiju

Zaiju Fapstronaut

The first thing I'd tell you to improve on is your looks. Looks matter a ton, and there are many ways to improve them too. The first would be working out, it overall gives your body a nice shape and also refines your face and it's features. The second would be eating strategically, also make sure to eat food that's healthy and it's something you wanna eat instead of feeling like you've been forced to eat it, maybe also eat junk food from time to time, maybe weekly? Also drink lots of water and breathe plenty. ( there's breathing methods you can find on the internet - an example would be the wim hof method ) Also take showers everyday and keep yourself clean, find a hairstyle that suits you, take care of your face and maybe get braces. The second thing I'd tell you is to find the kind of personality you want to exhibit and get it. Personality, I think, as we all know is an essential part of what makes us up. How do you want other people to perceive you? What kind of qualities, traits and desires do you wanna have? Ask yourself these questions and put them in yourself. And don't forget about aura! Also make sure to get out of the house and make other people notice you. You could join an art class, go swimming in a pool, chill out in a bar, go to an internet cafe and work on something - there's endless things you can do! That's all for now!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    WestCoast likes this.
  4. Archangel VIII

Archangel VIII Fapstronaut

This is 100% my mindset about finding the right lady. It use to depress me how most girls today (atleast my age group 17-19 years old) want bad boys (drug dealers, scam artists, cheaters, drug takers, tattoos, arrogant, mean, etc.) but I just realised my ideal woman wouldn't want anything to do with these fuckwits. My ideal woman wants a guy who's confident (not arrogant), humble (not insecure), polite, moral, brave and has a direction in life - so that's the guy I have to become to attract my kind of lady. I had a friend who surrendered himself to drugs and being an asshole, and while he got a lot of ladies from it, he seriously damaged himself in every way (mentally, physically and spiritually) and will likely die before he hits 30 if he's not already dead as we speak.

lgustavoms likes this.
  5. austinzane2

austinzane2 Fapstronaut

yup i know thats why i stopped using tinder. ive tried kik groups, snapchat premium, onlyfans, and okcupid. it seems like girls on onlyfans arent interested in forming meaningful relationships with guys which makes no sense to me because guys like myself are paying girls for sexual favours so how come they dont wanna invest in my dollars to get to know me ? i probably pay there rent and student loans so technically im doing them a favour

6. When men say "nice guys", what they mean is the guys who are feeble, addicted to video games, shy, awkward, etc.,
    But "nice guys" in women's head are not the same. Being nice means being protective and make her feel safe around you.

Basically, definition of nice guys in men are weak guys, whiles definition of nice guys in women are strong guys.

lgustavoms likes this.
  7. in the mean time,

8. I can suggest you to raise your vibration. Maybe meditate and focus on your Solar Plexus. Have you tried the law of attraction or anything in particular? I have tried this for a while and it surprisingly works along with prayer. Time is everything to meeting the right woman.

Dude, same. I tried Facebook date and all the Woman seem so self centered like if your not on your terms your out. I met one girl on okaycupid and it was a waste of my time talking on the phone with her. She ended up repeatedly asking for money, because she got sucked into a situation. I can really say wait until a girl likes you back and then you know she’s interested and won’t hesitate to talk.

9. AlexFightsAlex

AlexFightsAlex Fapstronaut

This

10. I know I feel this way, but then again, I feel as if I only have myself to blame.

11. Yeah, I feel this way all the time. I think it’s probably because women only want strong, good looking, outgoing, confident guys.

I never heard of a woman who is into unattractive socially awkward loner types.

12. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I'm sure they exist. Those might be catfishers