1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't my boyfriend stop?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by seafood, Dec 7, 2021.

1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Says the man who camouflages his rape apologism, sanitizing it by claiming women share responsibility in their abuse. Unlike you, I was always upfront about it, we still have hope in men and believe in their positive potential. But in case men refuse to give up on their misogyny and sense of superiority, we'll have no other option than to prioritize our own safety and wellbeing. Nothing is worth being subjected to male dominance and entitlement, when our situation could be much better.

I never look down on men. I just oppose misogyny, and always call on those supporting it or excusing it. In case you didn't know, many men are feminist allies. Like Ser Robert Jensen, who was among the earliest opponents of the P industry. I respect men like him, but not men following an opposite path of his.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  2. she-dernatinus

You are wrong again, I am heterosexual. Regardless of this, I won't condone misogyny and female objectification.

3. This is a total misrepresentation. Your statement makes an untruth sound like a settled fact. It is not. You are lying to both yourself and to others in order to promote what you have inferred over anything I have either said or implied. In short, you have an agenda, and you don't even want to admit this to yourself.

I have stated plainly, but you will not admit this, that there is no excuse for rape. How, then, can you think yourself to be honest when you call me a rape apologist? You should be ashamed of yourself. You owe me an apology.

4. :emoji_expressionless:

Derailing OP's thread with a subjective and cantankerous debate obviously influenced by a back and forth in an entirely seperate thread isn't very useful. Or mature.

EDIT: lol she made two nvm i guess

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2021
  5. she-dernatinus

Yeah sure, there must be hundreds of other ways to interpret the statement that women share responsibility in their own sexual abuse. Aside from rape apologism certainly.

Fine then, why bring up the 'precautionary' role of women's appearances and modesty in a thread about sexual abuse ?
    If anyone needs to be ashamed it's undoubtedly you. Just overtly attributing responsibility for victims through means of modesty, and later saying that rape has no excuse is a total contradiction and incoherence.

6. she-dernatinus

I agree with you. Arguing with some individuals can be saved for a better time.

silex_jedi and Mixolydian like this.
  7. happenstance

happenstance Fapstronaut

Personally I think there is sufficient blame to go around as to who all hijacked this young ladies thread. Go find your own why don't you? This debate really doesn't belong here nor do I think she really gives a damn. Take it elsewhere.

8. she-dernatinus

I came with the intention of being helpful, the one at the origin of the hijacking is the one who brought an unrelated accusation in response to my advice.