1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ShiroiKaze, Dec 9, 2021.

1. ShiroiKaze

ShiroiKaze Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old male who's been struggling with PMO since I was about 13/14. I only realized it was a problem when I tried to stop (like I assume many of you did). Fast forward to now and I'm already on a pretty good streak (almost 2 weeks). I consider it pretty good because when I binge it's usually difficult to hold a streak for more than 2-3 days. I've actually been a part of r/NoFap on the subreddit for over a year now, but I made my account here on the website not too long ago, and I'm just making my first post now. I hope to finally beat this addiction, and I hope I can one day view all of this as a bad dream, finally being free from the chains of PMO.

hydrothunder likes this.
  2. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

Hey, welcome in the community. I'm sure with hard work and commitment you will make and you have a life in front of you to live free

Seiryuu likes this.
  3. ShiroiKaze

ShiroiKaze Fapstronaut

Thank you, I just had a tiny slip-up but not a reset or anything, your reply really helped me :)

stanza88 likes this.
  4. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

Your welcome, think about the trigger that brought you to almost relapse and work on it, avoid it or create some coping skill

5. ShiroiKaze

ShiroiKaze Fapstronaut

I think the trigger this time was mainly fatigue. After I fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later the urge was gone. It was one of those naps where you feel reborn after waking up