1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do women like guys with hair on their bodies?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by koolman, Dec 13, 2021.

1. koolman

koolman Fapstronaut

Idk if this is fine to ask here. But serious question. Should I completes shave or not? Maybe trim?
    Thanks for any answers.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Some girls like it, others don't.

Some girls like ugly men others like attractive or regular looking men

Some people like chocolate others hate it.

Path-to-Disipline likes this.
  3. koolman

koolman Fapstronaut

Even if you're being sarcastic. I doubt there are women that like ugly men.

But I wanted to get the opinion of girls. Maybe a poll would work.

4. modern milarepa

I'm not being sarcastic, just like some men like fat women, others like skinny girls and others like girls with curves.

I've know beautiful women that like only to date ugly men, other girls don't like men that workout

Some girls like men with body hair, others like it trimmed others no hair.

You can not generalize taste or what women like and even less body hair it varies form women to women. Everybody like different things.

Path-to-Disipline and lgustavoms like this.
  5. modern milarepa

You are asking in terms of girls preference. I think you should think more in what you like.

Shaving or no hair makes your muscles pop up more, it gives a more clean look.

Shaving can cause irritation, more maintenance if you have a lot of body hair then it can grow very itchy and unpleasant to the touch.

Trim is good or go for laser. I like more no body hair it's more youthful, your muscles look more then you look more muscular, also is a clean look.

But if you want a general consensus of what girls preference is. That is not a valid question. Think it more how you want to look, if you look how you want to look then you become more attractive.

lgustavoms likes this.
  6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i dont have back hair or chest hair, i keep my hair on my head short, with a thin metro sexual mustache , females regularly compliment my smooth chest an back. modern milarepa has great advice, but all in all once you stop pmo then well your pheromones strengthen then it doenst matter what you wear or look.

7. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    important note: groom yourself, have the proper clothing attire that well put you in a winning mind state an attidude both female an male well respect you in public depending your thread articles selection.

8. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

How do you like it? do that.
    never do things to attract more woman or please a specific woman, do it because you want it that way for you.
    Having the mentality of doing things to attract woman is going to make you totally submisive to their request. Woman are not going to respect you if they know that you are going to do anything to be with a woman.

Let's suppose you keep your hair because you like it and you don't like to be shaved, and a woman find you attractive and you start dating.
    After a couple of dates, as a test (yes, woman test your masculinity), she coments that you will be more appealing to her if you shave your hair.
    What would you do?
    If you think that procceding to shave yourself is going to win you points with her you are totally wrong, yes is sounds contradictory but woman are no logical, remember she is testing you to know if you will do anything to be with her, even something you don't want to do. She is going to know that you are doing something you don't like just to please her, she is going to keep testing you and keep making you do things you don't like just to know that you will put up with all that just to be with her.

The correct answer is to do nothing, tell her that you love your hair and you don't like shaving at all. That's standing for what you want, you are definitevely going to pass the test and she is going to respect you for that and that is going to make her trust you more and be a little more attractive to you because you probed that you are masculine.

This don't mean you have to say no to everything she ask you to, you can do things for her only if she also do a lot of things for you and is not asking you to do something you don't want.

becomingreat likes this.
  9. Gishki

Gishki Fapstronaut

I’d say make sure to have it presented well, groom it. I trim regular, I don’t like it long. I know some girls love it smooth. It’s important when you’re with someone to ask them what they like. If they say they like it smooth, no harm to do that, she would appreciate it: but you can’t generalise as every girl is different, so don’t worry too much right now about this til you have a girl!

10. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    remember , oposites attract, a woman is smooth, entirely shaven, nice, gentle humanoids , dont get to carried away with changing yourself to a point the females become unattracted

11. What bro? Women are not naturally shaven or smooth.... And who says men can't be kind?

12. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Some of them do. Some of them don't. Some of them don't know and like you anyway, so when they see your body they like it because it's yours.

13. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

From what I've heard it's not so much how hairy a guy is, but how it's distributed. Many women go for hairy chests and/or legs, less so for arms. I had pretty smooth legs for much of my marriage, then made a lot of lifestyle changes after being diagnosed with low T. My legs got a lot hairier and wifey noticed and appreciated. ;)Hairy shoulders / back (especially back) seem to be a deal breaker more often than not. I'm pretty fortunate in how my genetics fell in that regard.

Then of course there's your downstairs area, and I think the general expectation of most women today is that a man will pay some attention to keeping that area under control although the type and degree to which you trim things up can vary greatly. Unless you're OK with your gal having a full-on untamed bush (I'm not), you should give her the same courtesy.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  14. Hair where? Shaving where? Your face or your package?