1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Together Juntos

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by letter, Sep 30, 2020.

1. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It has been a long time.

Today, I am sitting here beside the @White Sheep. We're looking out the window and watching the little waves on a lake ensconced by mountains. Everything is quiet. Everything is beautiful, especially her.

Today, after so many days of waiting, we're all alone together <3

There's so much that we could say. We've been away, focused so much on making ourselves ready for this day. We spent a year getting closer and closer to each other. Eventually, through life and how God spoke to each of us, it became clear that we were meant for each other.

We haven't been here because getting all the i's dotted and t's crossed was a serious ordeal (muy jodido en español), and just focusing on getting our lives together was all we could do. But here we are, today.

We're married. It's everything we hoped for and so much more.

So, maybe we'll be around to enjoy your company, our friends, in the future. We'll have some pictures to share later (so you can see that we're not trolling you). But for now, we are just enjoying each other in the way we have dreamed of for so long.

God bless you all so much for your support.

recon117, !mkj!, Ank07 and 10 others like this.
  2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Very nice story, happy for both of you. Congratulations!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, vxlccm, ....... and 3 others like this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congratulations you two. When Mrs Sheep told me that you guys were getting married, I was so very happy for the both you. I pray that God will work good in in your marriage.

Koli Pratham, vxlccm, ....... and 4 others like this.
  4. :emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

I really hope the future will give you only wonderful things my friends :)

Congratulations :emoji_100::emoji_100::emoji_100:

vxlccm, ......., White Sheep and 3 others like this.
  5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Oh WOW! Congratulations buddy. This is a personal triumph for both of you and something we can celebrate with you! :emoji_heart:

Koli Pratham, vxlccm, ....... and 4 others like this.
  6. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

7. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    {Ananta}, !mkj!, vxlccm and 7 others like this.
  8. Yay! I hope you guys are having a wonderful start to your lives together. :D

White Sheep, vxlccm, ....... and 3 others like this.
  9. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

10. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Most amazing post ever! Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you both. Marriage is the best thing :emoji_couplekiss::emoji_champagne:

White Sheep, vxlccm, ....... and 3 others like this.
  11. tiger-uppercut!

tiger-uppercut! Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Incredible story. I’m glad to have been a small part of both of your life. I wish you two nothing but all the happiness in the world. Newie sends her congratulations as well.

White Sheep, vxlccm, letter and 3 others like this.
  12. Woww... ❤️❤️ congratulations!!! :emoji_heart_eyes:

White Sheep, letter and One Eyed Owl like this.
  13. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

BRUHH! THIS IS INTERESTING!!!

White Sheep and letter like this.
  14. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

CONGRATULATIONS YOU BOTH!:D

White Sheep and letter like this.
  15. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It's awesome! and I say hello to you, my friend!
    :3 It really is! Thank you!
    Thank you!!!!! ;D
    I don't agree, you are an awesome friend, you helped me so much to feel comfortable here in Nofap. That's big Tiger! ;D God bless you. And say thank you to Newie from us :).
    Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu :3
    It really is :D and thank you so much!

YOU ALL ARE SO SWEET AND KIND. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

{Ananta}, !mkj!, letter and 4 others like this.
  16. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Wow.

Has it already been 6 months? As always, time has grown its proverbial wings and flown.

I’m here, beside my sheeps. There’s so much that’s happened, not just in our world but with each other. Of all the things we could share now, I’ll say this: being together has made our journey so much easier and more meaningful. I’ve never gone this far without PM in my life. Thank you God for my awesome wife :)

Based on the stories I read about other married couples, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But based on my faith, I knew that what we put into our marriage is what would grow. It was difficult sometimes, but we have never gone to bed with bad feelings in our hearts. We simply refused to let that happen.

And, over time, it looks like God is growing something beautiful in our lives. It feels like it’s just begun.

We’re thankful for our friends, and we miss everyone here. We’re just so busy with life. We bought a piece of land, and paperwork, and yeah… busy :)

We’d like to encourage whoever reads this, especially if you’re married. Your marriage can be a source of life, but you have to fight for it with everything you have. If you let weeds grow in your garden of love, it can really destroy everything and pull you down. And, if you’re single, just know that purity will make your life better. It can be difficult to see that sometimes, but PMO is poison. You need to stop drinking it to see how different life can be.

Bless you all… until next time :)

!mkj!, White Sheep, vxlccm and 7 others like this.
  17. Daww, it's hard to believe it's been six months already. You guys seem to be living your best life with perhaps a small farm, a cottage, and being far happier than you were before. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you both so much. <3

18. Freaking awesome!

19. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut