1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate rejecting women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Dec 13, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Not that I reject women all the time, I am just an average joe, women reject me more,lol. But sometimes the thought of rejecting someone who is interested in me but I am not in her, makes me feel uncomfortable, because I know rejection hurts.
    Thing is if I could get information beforehand about her I really would not have bothered to talk to the woman. We make decision based on information gathered.
    I know I should not feel uncomfortable, I am not all knowing, I must go ask her the information I want to know, I am not doing anything wrong if I must reject after information gathering, but still the uncomfortable feeling stays, maybe I should unlearn this, this is beta male behavior and women reject more women than men reject women.

Anyone having this strange feeling also ?

Br,

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

For most humans this is the case unless you have no empaty at all, but remember... that girl you are rejecting and probably hurting her feelings... have already rejected and hurt the feelings of a LOT of guys in the past.

On another way of looking at it, you are not responsable of the feelings of another person. People that have their shit together are not going to care that much been rejected, they know they are going to find another person easily. But people that not, are going to take that rejection really bad and is going to hurt a lot. Is not your responsability how they feel about it, because is mostly up to them how they handle rejection.

Funny story that happened to me.. dated a woman for 2 months but it was meant to end, I wasn't into her for something serious. The time came and I ended the "relationship", she stood there like a wet puppy and told me... "but.. but.. all guys wants to be with me..." like how in hell I don't want to be with her? "Well... I don't. good luck. bye." She was used to reject a lot of guys.. kind of feel good to make some "justice" for all that guys she rejected. Of course this was a special case, don't go and take this as a vendetta against woman, but when you encounter woman that feel that they deserve everything just because they are woman and good looking is a good feeling to move on from them and let them know that is not all free in life.

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Get used to it otherwise women will eat you up, then they will ask you for money, then to marry, to have a kid, to buy them a house,to take your manhood...

Learn to be an asshole in love when needed, it's quite important.

4. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Rejection is a skill that goes both ways. You have to be able to accept it, but also deliver it as well.

Saying no is important. It doesn't have to be mean spirited. But it is about setting healthy boundaries for yourself and for others.

You don't have to feel pressured after the first few dates. Try to build as much connection as possible, if it's not feeling great around date number 3-5, then probably best to move on I would say.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  5. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

My goal is to be clean for 5 years before I look for a partner in life. That means I'm gonna have to reject women until I'm 24. I don't think much of it, I'm just trying to be ready for a relationship and not go into one unstable and addicted.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  6. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

By experience, I always recommend being crystal clear when rejecting.

In the past, I've been on the receiving end, never been the one to reject. And there was this one time when a girl didn't cut it from the root, and it gives you hope when actually there isn't. Be polite, be empathic and be kind, but be clear and leave no chance to interpretation too.

Akbarmagnus and Spirituss like this.
  7. Agree 100%

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  8. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , I hate these kind of situations, ok, we aren't all knowing are we, if we know beforehand the information we would never have dated these women to avoid getting other people feelings hurt, guess it cannot be avoided sometimes.

9. nfpexperiment

@Don'tLookBack , yes you are still young, please work on building yourself, carreer, financial independance, skills etc.

10. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

I would date her anyway, the same way I would date a woman that will dump me in the end, no matter that I know that before starting to date her.

I dated a woman for 3 months, i was really into her but eventually she dumped me. I wasn't in my best moment so it hurt me more than it should be, but despite that I would date her again despite knowing that is going to end bad, I had amazing times with her for 3 months, I had amazing moments with her to keep in my memory. Instead of feeling hurt I was finally glad I share that time with her, from that point forward I enjoy each moment with every woman I date, and when it comes to and end I'm a lot less hurt, i'm glad that it happened and I'm confident that soon I will be enjoying more experiences with another woman.

skykid369 likes this.