1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Red pill: Women do not have empathy for men

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Dec 21, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Women cannot bear to see a Man experiencing negative emotions such as extreme anger, rage, fear, despair, despondency or depression for extended periods of time. You say you want to “be there” for your Man; but you cannot do it. If it goes on long enough, it kills the attraction; it sets off your hypergamy alarms; and subconsciously causes you to start hunting for a replacement Man.

A woman seeing a Male go through the above will seek to replace that Male immediately.

Women cannot listen to Men talking about or working out their dating/mating/relationship issues or problems. Women reflexively view a Man discussing such issues as “whining” or “complaining” or “bitterness” or “sour grapes” or “well, you just chose poorly, so sucks to be you” or “suck it up, no one wants to hear you bitching about it”.

As to both of the above principles; when a Male is involved, ratchet up by a factor of 5 the disdain and repulsion a woman experiences when seeing a Male do or experience the above.

https://therationalmale.com/2013/11/13/empathy/

2. nfpexperiment

Never bxxx or complain in front of your woman, even if you want to do it because of some tough problems in life.

im_done and (deleted member) like this.
  3. nfpexperiment

You see it in the lion kingdom, the female lions will not protect the lion they are with if a stronger lion tries to take over the territory. I mean if the lion and the female lion both fight out the stronger lion they could win, but they don't do that. I will try to find the youtube link about lion documentary.

im_done and (deleted member) like this.
  4. nfpexperiment

That's why women love confident guys.

Davy Black likes this.
  5. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Get your shit together, be her rock, her mountain, she need to feel that you are not pertubable and can handle everything, woman love to have a man like that. If you have some issue, solve it on your own, talk it with a friend or a professional. If you want to keep the flame and attraction from your woman, keep your weakness to yourself.

6. nfpexperiment

And why are we doing this ? What is the incentives for men ? Sex and fake company, she doesnt give a shit about you.

7. nfpexperiment

Women are just opportunistic lovers, they dont really love men, hard truth, but a red pill.

8. nfpexperiment

Women love you for what you are not for who you are, they dont give a shit about men.

9. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

That´s more on the black pill side my friend.

You can't blame woman for been turned off by a weak guy, it's in her DNA to be attracted to a strong masculine man like we have in our DNA to be attracted to beautifull woman. It is the way it is.
    As woman gets turned off if his man start to act weak, we get turned off if our woman get fat or obesse. It doesn't mean we stop caring about her or she about us, is just that the gender attraction is no longer there and in most cases thats the reason why the relationship ends.

When you are a strong masculine man (I became one after a couple of years of hard work) woman that are attracted to you get out of their way every single day to like you and treat you as good as they can in hopes you choose them over other woman to be in a relationship with. When a woman behaves like that I can assure you that is a LOT more than just sex, it is geniuing company and more.

Of course the world is full of crappy/average woman and man, the only way to get a high quality woman that worth dating is to first be a high quality man, and as I say before it takes hard work and most man are not willing to put up the work, it's easier to blame woman instead and drown themselves in the black pilled content.

10. @nfpexperiment I totally agree with you brother.
    Red pill is hard to swallow for some guys here but it is definitely worth it.
    I prefer a hurtful truth than a beautiful lie.

Abel100% likes this.
  11. bradmax

bradmax Fapstronaut

Then why worry There’s always someone stronger and smarter than you. So why worry if a women has empathy over you.

A women should always have empathy That is a feminine trait. If a women is not empathetic then she would be “hysterical and complains” which would be an unhealthy egocentric vice and immature.

A women should always love unconditionally if you are a man & provide the security and love for her. If a women then begins to operate from “her own needs” then that is an unhealthy egocentric vice and is considered immature.

Are you looking for a lioness or a hyena?

create healthy and quality egocentric masculine vices as a man and you won’t worry about a women having empathy for you. & the women with healthy and quality feminine egocentric vices will eventually show up

Legacy of Lost Soul and Whispers like this.
  12. The title is false, women do hold empathy for men, all men? no, just as we don't for all women, there needs to be a level of effort and reason for us and them to care, a painting painted with a single broad brush is muddled with color and has no contrast or shape or flow, just a muddy blob on the canvas, you want to make sense out of this, stop generalizing, that's straight ignorance.

13. Well it may work but only on women who are in their Feminine. Try being her rock, un compromising, and masculine in front of a woman who's not in her feminine or to put it straight, one who's in her masculine.. see where that gets you.

In my experience, I've seen there arw two kinds of relationship. A man in his masculine who'll lead while the woman will entirely be in her feminine. Red Pill stuff applies to this relationship.

While if you look around you will easily see relationships where it's the exact opposite. Woman will be in the lead while the guy will have almost compromised everything to accomodate her needs. This is a feminine man and a masculine woman relationship.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2021
    Abel100%, Whispers and Akbarmagnus like this.
  14. Smeggo

Smeggo Fapstronaut

We should not put all women in the same box. Every person is a different character. Give every person the chance to impress you and re-write the stereotype images your past has burned in you. Where is your empathy if you say, all women behave and think the same because nature has programmed them this way. Maybe when we (men) keep up these stereotypes, we just find what we seek. A self-fulfilling-prophecy.

15. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Either woman that are femenine and masculine are attracted to masculine guys but..

As a masculine guy I get turned off by masculine woman, so I don't waste my time with them. Or she turn to her femenine side and let me lead or we are done. There's nothing more enjoyable than a femenine woman, why waste time with a masculine one? is like a dude with long hair and tits, meh.. I pass.

The perfect balance, this is how polarity works better. This is were the attraction between the both of you is higher.

The polarity is reverted, masculine woman settle for femenine man because masculine man don't want to be with them. This woman is never going to be really attracted to a weak guy.

I see the same thing and most of the times this fails, there's no natural attraction.

Current society is trying to make more masculine woman, and more femenine guys. This kind of relationship are more common and more woman are unhappy because they can get a masculine man that really turn her on.

Be masculine, enjoy dating femenine woman. Let masculine woman and weak man get together all they want.

KevinesKay and (deleted member) like this.
  16. @nfpexperiment

Here we go with overgeneralizations again:

1. RedPill = Bullsh*t
    2. Guys are here to fix their problems.
    3. Girls are there to fix their problems.
    4. Nobody likes whiners.
    5. If you start dating people with problems.
    -> Their problems = Your problems.
    6. Sacrifice for people with problems -> new problems will appear.
    7. Life is simple:"Don't make stupid decisions"
    8. Life is simple:"Don't solve other people's problems"
    9. Life is simple:"Avoid whiners"
    10. Learn to take care for yourself.
    11. Whiners are lazy, avoid lazy, look for hardworkers.
    12. F*** Hollywood!