1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How come a lot of women think of us men as creeps and perverts?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by zeke27, Dec 20, 2021.

1. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Some women think we are creeps because some educational institutions have brain washed them into believing men are inherent rapists and oppressors.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  2. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

That's what I mean again. I don't know if institutions, at home or just other relationships/friends have made them think like that.

3. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

It's not the only reason but I thinks it's a major reason. I wouldn't want to be with someone I thought was a rapist and an oppressor.

4. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

but why would you think that?

5. the bias and fear that comes from the indoctrination or that the person is a real rapist and oppressor, either would end a relationship on the spot tbh

6. refreshed323

refreshed323 Fapstronaut

Shouldn't care about what some women think about you. Should only care what you think about yourself. If you are unsatisfied about some area of your life, then make the necessary adjustments. Period!

Whispers likes this.
  7. I had an incident a few years back about this issue. I was hanging out around the bar street. I was watching a busker play the drums. A very, very attractive girl walked over by me, from out of nowhere. I chatted with her a little. I didn't want to try anything because I was on a reboot/streak at the time. Also, it was late and I was about to walk back to my car.

I ended up trying to fix the busker's hi hat. I thought the girl had departed. Instead, there was a huddle of adults that had surrounded her closer to a trinket store. When I left, I passed by. They were asking the girl if she was alright. I wondered if they had the idea that I was part of her problem?

See how absurd that is? If they had thought I was trying to approach her, or if she told them that, the multitude of security cameras would have proven my innocence. I did not touch her in any remote way, or even try. There was space between us at all times. All I said was hi, how's it going, she mentioned being in school, that stuff.

So even society wants to demonize men, just to have power over them. Some guys deserve it, but not me. I avoid jail bait.

Just remember that when you do a reboot, people don't like that because you are becoming powerful and important in the world. Haters are lazy and they can't stand the idea of people working their way up.

Haters hate men on streaks because men are the causes of the world's problems, the violence, oppression of women and minorities, and are wild animals.

But society can only hate: they can't stop you. They are a barking dog with no teeth. Never yield to them. Take what is yours.

8. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Depends what you mean by "accuse". I think women (and men) would be unwise to doubt their instincts on this. If someone makes you frightened or uneasy then trust your instincts.

vxlccm likes this.
  9. unless it's unfounded which can get innocent people in deep trouble then boom a random life ruined for nothing. I felt many things that turned out to be nothing but insecurities on my part and projection on another, people do this with the homeless and that's what gets them killed or imprisoned. there needs to be proof for action to be carried out, mob rule ruins lives because it's not logical it's emotional and emotions can carry people to do crazy things to each other.

10. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I totally disagree. It depends entirely on the action. If the action is imprisonment, then yes, there needs to be proof. If the action is avoiding someone then no, there needn't be proof, instincts are enough. If I feel frightend by someone and want to run away then I will act, I will run, I will not wait to gather proof.

Psalm27:1my light and Whispers like this.
  11. oh then yeah, in that way I agree with you. time is not a luxury in those moments.

12. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

You've got to keep a low profile on this. Saying things like that could get this thread deleted from an admin/moderator. Remember that we're here to support each other and it'd be great if women could join this debate too and post their opinions on this.
    That's true. I think both genders have made mistakes in the past and now with this society, everything has gone worse.
    It's not a thing about sympathy, it's just that women shouldn't think like that. Again, if you don't have a proof, or a valid argument to call someone a pervert, then you shouldn't do it. I a guy stares at you and he's cute, he's not a pervert but, if an ugly guy, fat and poor stares at her, he's labeled as a pervert without even knowing his real intentions.

Whispers likes this.
  13. My apologies Zek. I deleted my comment. I just think it’s pretty standard between our genders, but from what I’ve seen on cam sites it’s really bad to where I’m trying to make my point. I said something to a cam model one time about her nail features and she acted like I was naive and stupid. But most on cams are aggressive and care about them selfs and money only, so do we call them perverts? Or do Woman just think us as perverts or just low life’s for entering a room and acting like a gentleman only to be a perv? I could say that believe most people do to get inside someone’s pants…. I’ve seen it happen my friend. A few friends and at Raves I’ve been to. It’s more disgusting then p almost.

14. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

No need to have your comment deleted, just that I don't want the thread deleted because the moderators think this is some sort of misogynist post which is not. We're here just the discuss this matter with proper knowledge and it would be great to have ladies' opinions too. I would like to comment in a post of a girl with good values trying to understand why men call them gold diggers if not every girl is one, I wouldn't be offended.
    We are diverse and we need to educate ourselves.

vxlccm and Whispers like this.
  15. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I’ve found most men do not like what a woman has to say. First of all, do you know the statistics on rape? Have you seen the studies where they ask college men “ if you could rape a woman and get away with it would you?” The majority say yes. On two different college campuses in the 90’s I had to make sure and walk to my car with either a male teacher or a male friend because of a serial rapist. Both colleges tried to keep the assaults secret putting far more women at risk. I grew up when the East Area Rapist was hitting homes in my neighborhood-best friends mom across the street was severely raped and beaten by him, he went on to be the Golden State Killer. High school, boys harassing a girl because she was very big chested, boys snapping a girls bra, boys asking if we spit or swallow ( at a time when I didn’t even know what that meant!). Boys copping a feel…. I won’t even get into an elevator alone with a strange man because I know someone who did and the man grabbed her breast and when she pushed him he pummeled her unconscious. Do I believe all men are perverts? No, absolutely not. If I get a weird vibe from you, though I’m going to trust it and do what I need to to keep myself safe. All of my examples are just a fraction of what I’ve experienced and far less traumatic than what many of my friends have experienced.

Coak Hakola and kropo82 like this.
  16. Can you link the studies?

17. Psalm27:1my light

No, I can barely post on here and it was two different studies back when I was a criminal justice major.( so in the 90’s). They also had studied how getting arrested(caught) and put into the juvenile justice system had more impact on how a child offender turned out. Basically that most kids at some point commit a crime, if they are caught, say stealing from a store, and placed in the system, they are far more likely to continue with a life of crime. If they are not caught or not placed in the system, most discontinue criminal behavior as they get older. maybe do a quick google search in rape studies and statistics. I suck at linking stuff, sorry.

18. Ok, who published the studies? so I don't have to go through every single college.

19. Psalm27:1my light

Lol it was the 90’s I really don’t remember. But a quick google search has another survey. Part of the problem with rape is how many men don’t understand or acknowledge that coercing someone is rape. Most women don’t call it rape if she wasn’t violently assaulted. Interestingly enough, they said more people said they would commit murder if they could get away with it than rape, leading them to speculate that there was more shame attached to the act of rape?

Attached Files:

20. Sex is a taboo topic nowadays, we come full circle. Both parties have to have the same definitions and understanding of it for them to be in agreement. The second paragraph of the first one is obvious most men don't rape and don't agree with it. To the ones who would agree with such acts deserve the chair.